caught

I tore off the little pieces of paper and threw them across the room. I realized I'd torn off a whole page and sat my notebook on the nightstand next to me. Carmen..carmen....Carmen. I give up.
I called her I actually did.

"Hello ?" She said.

"You ruin my life. I don't know what I did to you to make you hate me so much, but at this point it doesn't even matter because honestly I don't even care. I hate you carmen I always will and the next time you fuck up....I'm gonna turn this whole situation around. And you better be prepared to, cause I will fuck you up." I hung up the phone.

I woke up angry, confident, and with a smile on my face. Today is the day that I finally address everything and get this over with.
I threw on a black tank top, some ripped jeans and my dads favorite leather jacket. This jacket made him confident, and today, it's gonna do the same for me.

I walked through the doors and went to the cafeteria they were sitting together in an awkward silence.

"Good morning." I said. Kyle got up and kissed me on the cheek grabbed my hand and sat me beside him. Clara said Good morning and Adam gave a subtle wave.
"Sleep well?" Kyle asked.
"Perfectly. Hey Adam? Let me talk to you for a second."
He sighed and walked with me to the hallway.
"Subtle wave. You can do better than that." He gave me a look then folded his arms and leaned across the lockers.
"Oh so now you won't speak? Fine. I'll do the talking then. Adam get the fuck out of your feelings. I care about you, ok?! But guess what, I'm in a relationship with kyle. And I'm happy. Adam you are so important to me and losing you over something like this is stupid."
"You think me having feelings for you is stupid?! You can't just block this out!" He said.
"Well you can't just run. And that's not what I meant. You are one of my bestfriends ok?! And I not leaving kyle anytime soon so you guys are
Gonna have to work things out. Adam please. I know you're upset but I really just need you to just be my friend again. I miss you." He hesitated for a second then pulled me in for a hug.
"I missed you too love." We walked back to the table. Adam held out his hand and kyle shook it.
"Its about damn time." Clara said as she laughed. I was glad that they were okay now, but I was still on high alert for carmen.

In art everything was back to normal. We laughed and talked the whole time.  Adam was back drawing in his book and Clara seemed a bit preoccupied on her phone.
I went to use the bathroom when I ran into carmens and her so-called boyfriend. They were making out in the hall way cutting class.
"Look what we have here... the jock and the slut." I said. She rolled her eyes and laughed.
"At least I can get some." She said.
"Just because I don't go off sleeping with every guy I like doesn't mean I can't get some."
"Then how come you haven't slept with kyle yet?"

"Because I'm not ready."I said.

"Really? Or is it because he rejected it?"

Ok seriously kyle needed to stop telling her things.
"Its okay to be angry carmen, but sleeping around isn't gonna fix anything."

"What are you talking about?"
"You're still not over the fact that I'm with him."
"Oh please. I can have him back if I wanted." She said.
"Keep thinking that. " I laughed as I went to the bathroom and back to class. I wish she would try something with kyle, I wish she would.

At lunch kyle and I sat the table waiting for the others. I was leaning on him ignoring my food and staring at carmen. The words she'd said earlier were still in my mind.

I can have him back if I wanted to..

Could she? At this point I'm realizing how close they actually are. Family and all.
"I love you egypt." Kyle said.
"Love you kyle." We looked at each other and smiled. He seemed so confident about our relationship but in the back of my mind insecurities were taking over. I had to remind myself to trust and not worry. I sat up and he kissed on my neck and I laughed.
He crossed his legs with mine as he put my hand on his lap.
"What are you doing child?" I asked as I laughed.
" I want to cuddle..." He said in a low but sweet voice.
"Not here..everyone is looking..."
"Let them, I don't care." He said as he kissed me some more. Suddenly Clara and Adam finally walked in and sat at the table. Adam was hesitant but he smiled and greeted us both. Kyle came close to my ear.
"I want you to come over tonight."  He whispered.  I smiled and nodded. Then we untangled ourselves from each other and started to eat. As I ate my pizza, I began to think about how happy kyle made me, and how in almost seconds, he made the insecurities disappear. 
"You guys wanna hang tomorrow?" Adam asked.
"Yeah sure where at?" Kyle said.
"Beach. Let's go surfing" Adam said.
"Yeah that'd be lit." Clara said.
"Its a plan." Adam said. In my head I realized everyone could surf but me. 
"You okay babe?"
"Yeah I'm great. It's gonna be fun." 
The end of the day I snuck out with kyle. I hopped in his car and then he looked at me and smiled.
"You're so beautiful." He said
"What are you buttering me up for?"
"Nothing!"
"Uhuh." I laughed.

When we arrived at the house instead of taking me inside he took me to the back. There was a  blanket with pillows and a throw, along with flashlights and snack on the ground.
"I have to admit I had a little help with the idea, but I myself wanted to do a suprises date night. I wanted it to be perfect but I didn't exactly know what to do that could be planned really fast."

"Is that why are friends were late?" I asked.
"Maybe..." He said smiling. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.
"I love you so much." I said.

The night was perfect. There was thousands of stars everywhere. I'm so glad Adam gave him this idea. It was the perfect date. I wish I could thank him. My head was rested against kyle's chest.

"Kyle."
"Yeah?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Suprising me."
"Don't thank me. It's what I'm supposed to do." I looked at him and smiled. He kissed me slowly but then he got deeper and eventually he was completely on top of me.
Then
He was shirtless.
I was shirtless.
He kissed my neck then slid his hands between my legs and placed himself in between. He smelled so good and his body heat warmed me up against the crisp cool air. I slid my hands down his pants and he smiled. He slid his hands up my skirt and I gasped when he slid my underwear off. He slid his hands back under and as soon as things got heated. Adam and Clara ran in from the gate calling our names and gasped when they caught me and kyle.
"S..sorry...um egypt your mom is on the way..."Clara said.
"What? Why?!" They were silent and looked at each other.
"She said something about hearing you were out having drunk sex with kyle at a party."
"What?! How...ugh carmen!" Kyle groaned and and rolled his eyes.
"We need to hide quick everyone get this stuff up and hide in the house and turn off all the lights. " We all dashed up to kyle's room. We turned the lights off and stayed quiet. Suddenly I heard the car door and the knocking on the door.
"Egypt! Egypt where are you!? Egypt you are so dead when you get home!" She went around the back and knocked on all doors. We sat there quiet and Clara and kyle laughed a little. I had to admit, it was kind of funny. When she finally left we all kind of laughed. We decided to have a big sleepover basically. We watched a movie. While Adam and Clara chilled on the floor playing cards, kyle and I layed on the bed. It didn't take him long to realize that I still had no underwear on.

The next morning I was the first awake. I decided to start cooking breakfast for everyone and in the middle of my cooking Adam scared me as he was walking downstairs rubbing his eyes.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"Last night was interesting." He said. Then we busted out laughing.
"Last night was so stupid..I honestly could have just told her I was here.
Why did we even hide?"
"Cause it's fun to hide from parents." He said as he laughed. Kyle came down and said Good morning and kissed me.
"Ooh is that bacon?" He asked he reached for the spatula but dropped it.
"Kyle stop making a mess." I said. Adam laughed and grabbed some juice.
"Hey sorry my fingers are a bit slippery." He said winking. Adam spit out his juice, and I spilled the juice I was pouring on the counter.
"We're about to eat mate!" Adam said.
"Seriously kyle?!"
"Hey! My bad. I was just messing around." He tried to kiss my cheek but I pulled back and smiled then he pulled me into him for a kiss.

When we arrived at the beach, it was cool but kind of warm. It was actually a really warm day for winter. But hey global warming I guess.  They walked up to the water we all had our boards. Then they looked at me.
"Come on egypt! The waves are perfect!" Clara yelled.
"Actually my leg is a bit sore from my sprint yesterday morning I think I can just sit and relax for a bit before I go in." They nodded and agreed except adam. They went out but he walked towards me.
"Do i have to ask or are you gonna say it?" He said.
"I don't know what you are talking about..."
"Egypt can you surf?"
"No." He laughed and threw his board down as he sat next to me.
"Looks like I need to teach you then."
He said smiling.