nineteen.

Ayanna

We parked a couple blocks away so it wouldn't look suspicious. Andrea and I got in the truck with the boys to think of a plan.

"Should she go in tryna get a hit or should we go in and act like we tryna catch up and shit?" Kiari asked. I put my hands on my knees. Damn. I cut my knee fightin that bitch.

"Wait, remember you said there be hoes there wit y'all? If I can find a nigga to go in with, I can go in with him and scope the place out." I took the glasses off and sat them on the seat.

"What time is it?" Quavo asked.

"Quarter till 4." Andrea replied after tapping her watch on her left wrist.

"New niggas rotate at five. So when you see a pack of thots, gon head do ya thang." Kiari leaned back in the seat. I took my marriage ring off and handed it to Quavo. I can't have niggas seeing that. He bit his lip and kissed my forehead.

"And when we see the new niggas, we gon rotate too." He said with his hand on my thigh.

"Y'all look like Migos. Y'all need look like some regular hood niggas." Andrea said and I nodded.

They took off most of their stuff. Takeoff was left in a black shirt with his black jeans and Gucci belt. Kiari had on a white beater with grey Nike shorts and white forces. And Qua had on a white shirt with blue jeans and a Ferregamo belt. We all got bulletproof vests out of the black Jansport Kiari had on his back.

"Take my glasses. You look like Quavo." I put the glasses on his face.

"Probably because I am Quavo." I chuckled and kissed his lips.

"Y'all need a makeover too. Fuck you screamin." Kiari said. Andrea got her bag from the back and pulled out two lil bitty pairs of shorts and tank tops.

We put them on and we looked like we were ready to go to the strip club or something. "Uh uh, you gotta skirt or some? This cuttin off all circulation."

She groaned and went through the bag. She handed me an olive green skirt. It was real cute and it went with my outfit. I put my black Vans back on and smiled.

"Ight that's us. We go wit them. Ayanna you one of the groupies and Andrea you needa ask for a hit. We gone. Remember to act like you choking when you find him." Takeoff said. Kiari grabbed the bag with our straps. Quavo kissed me before jogging up the block with the niggas.

"Well damn. I ain't have to change at all then." She laughed and put her leggings back on. She slipped her glittery gun on the side of her leggings since her shirt covered it.

I pouted because I couldn't fit my strap anywhere. "That's my cue, see you later honey bunch." I kissed her cheek before getting out the car and walking in with the new girls as the other ones walked out.

"Mhm, shawty bad. You must be new. I'm DJ." A nigga approached me as soon as I walked in.

It didn't look like a trap. It looked like a normal house on the outside and inside. I looked around but couldn't find the boys anywhere.

"What's ya name lil mama?" Another nigga asked me. I gave them a half smile.

"London." I grinned. They looked at each other then smiled at me. "Gon head wait for a young nigga in the living room. Count my money right quick or somethin." The first dude said. He gotta be dumb to let a random girl come in and count his money.

I looked around the house and walked to the living room but niggas were in there with bitches counting money so I turned around.

I went to the kitchen and saw Kiari by the stove. He was eatin somebody oatmeal. Hungry ass.

"Aye." Another dude approached me. He looked just like Chris Brown but he didn't have any tattoos. "Come upstairs wit me right quick." I was gonna decide against it but I needed to check out more rooms. I led him up the stairs and I could feel his eyes on my ass the entire time.

"Ight lemme find which one cause I'm pretty sure we doin other shit in the other rooms." We went down the hall opening random doors. One door was locked so that meant one thing. Greg was in there. He kept opening other doors but it was only bitches sucking niggas dicks while they smoked or counted money.

He opened another door and it was a room with a table. "You gon let me hit?" He asked while he walked in. I chuckled and looked around. I noticed the door locked from the outside so that's something.

"You gon let me see all the other rooms?" I raised my eyebrow. He scratched at his chin.

"You sound like you on dat opp shit and I don't fuck wit that."

"It's not even like that papi." I almost threw up in my mouth after I said that. "I just wanna explore my options. Make sure you're comfortable while you're having the best time of your life."

He grinned. "Ight lil mama." We walked out the room. He pointed to each door in the hallway, telling me what was inside and what it was used for. We stopped at a red door, the one that was locked when we tried to get in.

"Oh yeah. We can't go in there. That's where they got that nigga." I'm glad he wasn't looking at me because my eyes widened.

"Aw what nigga?" I asked while rubbing his back as we walked.

"Some nigga who fucked my brodie girlfriend. They finna kill him and his whole family. Rakim a whole savage out here." My eyes almost came out my head. Rakim! How didn't I think of him!

"Who's they?" I chuckled while he opened the door to the master bedroom. It had a king sized bed in the middle of it with burgundy and white covers on it. It also locked from the outside. Weird.

"Rakim and Rashad. Darkskin light skin.  You know? They run the streets now because they're music didn't take off.

"Okay, you go get ready, let me go get something to drink so my mouth can be ready." I smirked. He walked in and closed the door behind him. I locked it and went down the spiral staircase. Kiari was still by the oven. What the hell?

"They got him. Me and Andrea exes." I looked at him. He was scooping up the oatmeal from the pot.

"Stir this fa me while I go tell the niggas." I rolled my eyes. All this nigga ever wanna do is eat. I rubbed my vest through my shirt. It wasn't obvious that I had it on but it felt like it was. I took a scoop of the oatmeal and put it in my mouth. I see why this nigga was over here for so long. This shit delicious.

I was about to eat some more but I heard gun shots.

Oh shit.