twenty.

Most of the hoes and a few niggas ran outside. Well damn. I ducked under the counter and tried to peep who was shooting. I poked my head out through the side of the counter and saw Quavo holding the gun at some dude's forehead.

"Where the key at fuck nigga?" He sounded so sexy when he was mad. Ooh baby.

The dude didn't say anything and I couldn't see his face. Takeoff and Kiari came from behind Quavo.

"It's clear down here. Ima check upstairs." Takeoff said while going upstairs. I went through the bag that was beside me and got a gun. It wasn't my pink one but it'll work. It was a silver one with a black butt.

I held it up behind the dude's head. "Move Qua. Go upstairs." I held the gun at the dude's head. I couldn't see him and he couldn't see me. I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger after Qua went upstairs. The dude fell to the floor, his blood started to spread everywhere on the wooden floor. Damn.

I've seen Quavo shoot niggas many times during our marriage. It looked normal. But I've never done it before. It felt weird. It had my adrenaline pumping though.

I was gonna sit the body against the door but the police ain't gonna trace this back to me. Shit. I grabbed the bag and went upstairs. Quavo and the boys were still trying to get the door open That was the only door that locked on the inside. I went inside the boy's pocket and pulled out a lanyard.

"Good looks lil nigga." I went upstairs and pushed them out the way. Andrea had just came out the bathroom.

"Damn what I miss?" I laughed while trying to put the keys in the door but they didn't fit.

"Last one." I did a silent prayer and put the yellow key in the door then twisted it. It opened. But nobody was in there.

"You said he was in here!" Quavo yelled at me.

"He obviously was. I know you see the window open. They left. Probably because they heard all the shots." Takeoff said while pointing to the window.

"And we needa leave before 12 get here." I walked down the stairs and closed the front door with my shirt. We grabbed our stuff and Kiari grabbed the pot of oatmeal then we walked around front to the car.

"She is finna beat all of our ass." Andrea said. The truck was keyed and the windows to the tan car were all busted in.

"Ugh!" I groaned and kicked the tire. I'll be damned if I sit in all that glass baby.

The phone in my panties vibrated. I pulled it out and saw forty new messages.

(404) 615-6849 : we at the hotel. g sent his fam a message. he ready for plan b

"Plan b? What the hell?" I asked while texting the number and asking what I needed to do.

(404) 615-6849 : jus call me wit a minute phone and i'll tell you

"Where the hell we posed to get that?" Andrea asked after she saw the text. Kiari went in the bag and pulled out a Nokia.

"Only real trap niggas keep a Nokia wit em at all times."

I rolled my eyes. "Well if it's Rakim and Rashad, they know all of our voices. So how the fuck we gon know what plan B is?" Quavo asked.

"Not all of ours." I smiled at Quavo. Rakim never met Qua but Rashad did. Only once though. So that's not enough times to remember someone's voice.

"Nah you got me fucked up. I'm not boutta make my voice high like no bitch." I crossed my arms and pouted. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone out of Kiari's hand.

"What's the number?" He groaned. I told him and he did several voice impressions. He did one where he sounded just like Cardi B.

"Yeah, wassup?" Rakim's familiar voice said through the phone.

"What's plan b?" Qua asked in his high pitched voice. I turned around so I wouldn't laugh.

"You know he tryna fuck em up. So jus bring em to da Hilton and tell em bring five hands." Rakim said. My eyes widened. He tryna kill us?

"Tryna kill his fam?" Quavo asked while looking at Andrea. "Yeah bitch are you deaf or dumb?" Quavo looked at the phone like it was retarded. "Bring em here in an hour. And make sure you bring Ayanna and Andrea. We got somethin special for them hoes." Rashad said into the phone. I wasn't even scared at this point. Just confused.

Why would Greg want to kill us? It just doesn't make sense.

~~~~
sorry, slow updates. school started and I'm already stressed. but I'm gonna need some comments and votes and that'll make me update sooner :)