twenty six.

Ayanna

"Come eat boy!" I yelled. Quavo was still in the bathroom, probably staring at his dick. Sus ass. He came to the kitchen and kissed my cheek before sitting at the table.

"Steak just for my special honey." I said while I scooped the potatoes and placed them on his plate along with the steak. I handed him the plate and he mean mugged me. "What you don't like steak?" He shook his head. "Well I don't like shrimp but I put in my mouth every day and I don't complain. So eat up." He chuckled then prayed and ate.

It was almost 4 o'clock on a Sunday. The kids should be here in a few. I went upstairs and got Qua a pair of sweats. I can't have him down there half naked around our kids.

I threw them at him when I got back downstairs. "You so damn rude." He said while taking a spoonful of the mashed potatoes. He finished eating and put his plate in the sink.

"Ooh, lemme sing you a song." He went upstairs and got his phone then came back downstairs. He plugged his phone up to our speaker then grinned at me. My my my by Johnny Gill started playing.

"Put on your red dress and slip on your high heels. And some of that sweet perfume, it sure smells good on you. Slide on your lipstick, and let all your hair down. Cause baby, when you get through I'm gonna show off you." He started to slow dance with me, even though he was only in his boxers. I laughed the whole time while he sang to me in my ear.

"Tonight will be a special night. No matter where we go. And I'm so proud to be with you
I just want to let you know." He kissed my neck before getting down on one knee. I scrunched my face up. This nigga must've thought I was one of his groupies because I'm already married to this fool.

He dug in his boxers and pulled out a box. He opened it and exposed the ring. It was gorgeous. I looked at it closer and realized it was one of his pinky rings.

"Mothafucka I know this ain't yo damn ring." I crossed my arms. He laughed then put his hand on my thigh.

"You ruining the moment. Lemme do my thang ma." He said as he cleared his throat. "I just want to look at you, girl you are so fine. I can't believe you're mine. And all I want to do, I want to make love to you. Tonight will be a special night of many more to come And I'm so proud to be with you, so proud to share your love." He sang to me. He couldn't sing to be real. But the effort made it cute.

"Do the lil thang he be doin." I said and he waved me off. "Ma-ma-ma my my my my ma ma ma ma my my my my!" He yelled/ sang and I burst out laughing. He mean mugged me while the song went off.

"Here. I just wanna give you this pinkie ring I got for you a while ago. It's basically just something for you to have so you can shine like ya boy." I rolled my eyes as he kissed me. "And I don't know if you noticed, but I wanna make love to you." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled then rolled my eyes. "We just fucked in the shower Ayanna. I want to make love to you. Like, be intimate before, during, and after. I love you." He kissed my nose before picking me up and carrying me up the stairs.

He gently laid me on the bed and kissed my lips. I moaned into his mouth while he laid on top of me. He kissed down my neck before slowly lifting my shirt up. "Just as beautiful as you were since I met you. Almost twenty years ago right?" He kissed down my stomach while staring at me. I nodded and pushed his head down. This foreplay shit was cute and all but I really wanted the dick and he was teasing me. "Stop girl. Let me do this." He moved my hand and put his hands on my breast since I didn't have a bra on.

He kissed my girl, Sandy, through my leggings. I named her that because she was like the hurricane, niggas get stuck in it and can't pull out even if they wanted to. And it's true. Almost every nigga I've had never pulled out of me. I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't even notice he was talking.

"So pretty." He kissed my clit multiple times before resting his hand on my thigh. "So pink." He licked me before letting his tongue do it's thing.

I arched my back, about five minutes had passed and I was about to cum. He must've noticed because his tongue got faster. I curled my toes and came in his mouth. He came up and grinned at me. "Now time for part two."

He pulled his little boxers down then put his hand on my thigh. "You ready?" I quickly nodded. He slowly slid in and leaned up to kiss me. He interlocked his fingers in mine as he continued to stroke. He kissed me and rested his free hand on my thigh while he continued to pace his strokes. We were both close. I could tell because after every stroke, he'd tense up. That's something he does when he's about to cum. I noticed that when I was giving him head one time.

"You close?" He asked while breaking our kiss and pulling away. I nodded. He nodded and kissed my neck then my ear, whispering sweet nothings into it.

We both came at the same time and then he laid on my chest, dozing off to sleep.

I liked the intimate Quavo, but something had to be causing it. He's not just gonna up and try to be all sweet for nothing. He's probably trying to make up for the fact that he fucked that girl. I don't know. But I am gonna find out.

---
please don't be a ghost reader, vote and comment!!