Capitolo Cinque.

Marco Dapper as Mason Ryder

~

Finally With You: Capitolo Cinque

"You see this cock cage here," My captor pointed down to a silver chastity cage in which my dick was trapped in and I shook involuntary. His finger trailed down my body, leaving a cold remembrance as he sucked in a breath, his nose touching my neck. "The things I will do to you, you're gonna want cum so hard, mio bello and this stops you from doing so." He flicked out his tongue out against the warm skin of my neck, many sensations running through my body. Why did this feel so wrong, yet I felt like I belonged here?

Ay, Xiomara, if you could see me now, what would you think?

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered, hissing as his hands grasped my hips, rubbing at the soft skin there. "Ah, James. You're not stupid." He chuckled in that deep, dark, enticing accent of his. "You know exactly what I'm going to do to your little body. I'm going to bring up to the brink of excitement, only," He lowered his voice. "To bring you back down." I gulped, not understanding what he meant. What did he want with my body? "So, we're going to play a little game, pet." He walked around my body in circles so slowly, his cold eyes never leaving mine. "You have to tell me what you think you know about me and I will do the same." I narrowed my eyes at his choice of play, wondering what the catch was. He put his finger up, pointing to many various toys on the table in front of me. "And while you do it, I can and will do whatever I want to your little body," He lifted his head back, a smirk on his face. "Because it is mine." My eyes widened as he motioned for me to start and I had no idea what he was playing at but I had to get my thinking cap on.

"Your name is," I held back my breath when his cold finger made its way onto my nipple, lightly massaging it. What were these feelings that he was making me feel? Why did I like it? "Go on pet. Or did you forget," He put his lips to my ear, blowing his breath into it. "How to breathe?" I swallowed whatever air I had in my throat, ignoring his teasing. I had to play it smart so I could leave him behind. "Isaiah Jerome Carlton." I finished, letting out a small breath. If I played his game correctly, he would let me go. "Correta, James." He snorted, trailing his finger down to my aching cock. "My turn." His husky voice echoed throughout my mind as he walked around me, flicking his hooded eyes up and down, taking in the sight of me. "David James McKenna, Brigadier General to Fort Hamilton, destra?" His finger coursed from the deep indent of my v-line, through my soft curls and down to the red and aching base of my dick, rubbing small circles.

"Your turn, James." His dark voice tinged with the most exotic accent I have ever heard was doing things to me. "You're thirty-five and your birthday is April 21st," I stated. Isaiah snickered a bit, leaning forward to suck at the soft skin of my shoulder. "Correta, but I know you read that online." I sucked in a breath, trying to lower the intensity of my libido. It felt so good and I couldn't think of anything else but his lips on my body, no matter how much I tried. He sucked long and hard and I could a dark bruise beginning to form there, just like the rest of the other ones he had put on my body. "You are thirty-nine and you have one biological son named Micah, who is the lover of Ramone Vega, destra?" Isaiah let his teeth out and they grazed my skin ever so softly, the feeling doing wonders to me as his finger below continued with its ministrations.

"Mhmm!" I bit my lip to try to keep my voice down. It felt too good, too real and I couldn't control myself. I couldn't even begin to tell you why I wanted to burst in his hands just from the small touch of his index finger. "Huh," He muttered, tilting his perfect face up and flashing his hazel eyes up at the ceiling like he was pretending to think. "I don't think that was a statement." A cold smirk trailed his lips as my eyes widened, wondering what he meant by that. As he walked away, his fingers gliding along some weird looking pulley thing. "W-What are you doing with that?" I asked, trying to disguise my fear of the unknown. "Ah, ah, ah!" He put a finger up to his lips as if he was silently shushing me. "No need to inquire, mio bello." I could see the canines of his perfectly aligned white teeth all the way from where I was standing, chained to the ceiling. "You'll see just what I'll do."