Capitolo Venti.

Mila Kunis as Izara Carlton

~

Finally With You: Capitolo Venti

~Isaiah Jerome Carlton~

Dannazione!

Nothing could quench my steaming anger as I watched James hand the unknown baby to Izara. I was so fucking happy she was here but I had things to tend to first. More important things.

"Isaiah..." Mio tesoro looked up at me warily as he slowly walked towards me, the look of utter fear in his beautiful eyes. Nothing could stop the rage that I felt at the sight of seeing a small cut on the side of his head. They marred his beautiful skin and that thought never made me feel more livid in my entire life. Blood was dried to his skin as he neared me, like it was something that didn't bother him. "Non." I raised my hand up with a growl, taking his into mine and dragging him out of the room. 

"Che diavolo?" I clenched my free hand into a fist, shaking with wrath. "What's the matter with you?" My love's voice broke the cold silence as I stormed into the room we shared together. I wanted so badly to speak but the blood rushing through my veins kept my tongue bitten. "Just," I sighed, pinching my nose. James raised a brow, not understanding what was going on. "If you're mad about me not telling you that I was going with them, then I'm sorry but I'm fine." He muttered casually and I raked my eyes over his figure.

He only had one visible mark on the side of his face, dried with blood and his olive skin was more than fine but seeing as he was mine, I didn't like to see him hurt. Was that wrong of me?

"Striscia."

I demanded for him to do so right then and there and he stared at me for a good three seconds, assessing me, before he complied with my wishes. After he shed his clothes and they were clumped around his feet on the floor, James stood there in all of his naked glory as I admired his toned legs, his supple hips which would be bruised in a couple of moments, his beautiful globes, cazzo! He had no blemishes, no marks, no impurities.

He was simply exquisite and it bothered me that he had that one mark on his handsome face. The David James McKenna I knew would not have let himself get injured like this.

Unless...

"How you infuriate me!" I growled as I took two steps forward, lust burning in my soul as I snatched his head over, covering his lips with mine. My hands ravaged his soft body, his supple skin roughly as I took my anger out on him. God, he was so fucking perfect, why was I so angry? He was too precious, too pure. My tongue roamed his mouth with a heated pace as I gripped his ass in my hands, ignoring the sound of his moans. My hands traveled his luscious body once again, his cold skin quivering and heating up under my touch, which was all I wanted and my body was quaking with the need to release and all I did as I let his mouth go, sucking at his neck to make sure his skin bore my marks.

I wanted everyone, even Makaido Reardon, che cazzo di pezzo di merda, to know that David James McKenna was mine, and only mine. 

"Isaiah..." James whimpered as his hands clung to my shoulders and my pants tightened at the sound. God, what this man did to me, he'll never know. His brown eyes flicked over to mine in a haze of lust, his soft hands reaching out to caress my skin, my cock was bursting with the need to be inside of him, to feel his walls retracting around me, his warmth, but first, there was a punishment in need. 

So many, they were just piling up. 

"Ascolta." I grunted out in a dark voice and his eyes snapped up to mine as quickly as they could. Mio caro bit his lip as he awaited instructions and the beast within me that lurked in the darkness of my soul, grinned with pride. "In the next 30 seconds," I said. "I want you bent over the footboard with your legs spread apart, capire?" I commanded in a husky voice and he nodded, flipping his long hair to the side as I walked over to my drawer, using the key on my necklace to open the hidden pleasures.