Capitolo Sei.

Lance Gross as Jesse Knight

~

Finally With You: Capitolo Sei

Did I hate Isaiah Carlton? The answer is no, for some reason.

Was I slowly becoming accustomed to being with him all the time? The answer is yes, for some reason.

Did I still have my dignity intact and my pride still high? Of course.

So, someone please explain to me why I'm bent over on my stomach, my naked ass exposed in the high air. My hands were entangled in the sheets, squeezing them so hard that my knuckles turned white from overexertion. Drool was coming out of my open mouth as I panted and moaned and screamed all at once. Sweat was dribbling down the sides of my forehead as my legs were being held apart by him. It felt so wrong yet it felt so right. "F-Fuck!" I cursed, panting heavily as more sensations wracked my body deeply and I couldn't move.

"Oh?" That enticing Italian spoke once again, amusement in his voice as his fingers stroked along the inner walls inside of me. "I suggest you refrain from using curse words in that pretty mouth of yours," His other hand stuck his fingernails into my left ass cheek, eliciting a hiss from me as the pain sent shivers all over my body and I fought a moan at the indescribable feeling. "Before I fill it with my cock." My eyes widened in surprise, my mouth instantly shutting as the sound of his voice traveled throughout my ears, the sexiest melody I had ever heard. "Inteso, James?" I nodded in understanding as I bit my lip, his finger landing on something sensitive inside of me and I jolted forward, a flair of pleasure running course through my body as I tried to get away from his penetrating fingers.

"Just where do you think you're going, tesoro?" I heard his dark, baritone voice behind me as several of his fingers trailed my spine, the cool tips of his fingers gliding along my back, excitement skyrocketing throughout my entire torso, my walls clenching around his fingers as a knot began to form in my stomach. Was I turned on? Why was I liking this a lot? Ay, Xiomara. "I see my pet is liking this a little too much, huh?" Isaiah chuckled deeply and I fought the urge to cut my eyes at him. "It's so pleasing to see the usually calm and composed Brigadier General brought to his knees because of me." He wiggled his fingers around, curving them as he hit that same spot again and I swore, dots covered my vision. "AH!" I moaned lewdly, the sound vibrating off of the walls.

I had no idea how I got into this position. I remember sleeping, standing up when all of a sudden, my body was being moved onto the bed next to me. I had slept a little longer and that's when I felt something cold on the rim of my ass and it was his tongue. I woke up to feel his tongue licking the inside of me and I had no idea how to react. "I've been waiting to get a taste of your ass." He whispered to me at that moment, and I just sat there on my hands and knees, not understanding why my dick decided to get hard. I admit, his tongue felt good but this was only a short time thing, a ruse to make me bow down to him for attacking him on his turf. This was a game of revenge and I had to play my cards straight. 

I felt like I was doing a disservice to my wife because she was dead and here I was, getting fondled by a man who just wanted to make a fool out of me. He made his point many times so I didn't understand why I was still here. I also felt like I was doing a disservice to her because it pained me to admit that I enjoyed Isaiah torturing me like this. First, I thought it was just a compliance for my son's safety but it turned into so much more and now, there was no way out. "W-What are you doing?" I gasped out, arching my back as his fingers thumped against my walls, his other free arm wrapped around my waist to keep me under him. "Ah, James. Why are you trying to get away?" He taunted me and I let out a sigh of frustration, his eyes telling me not to release the cum I had been holding in. "There's nowhere for you to go so I think it's best if you just go back to moaning beneath me." I heard him let out a guttural chuckle and I tried not to moan out loud while I was catching my breath.