The Perfect Gift

A few days later

Anthony's POV
Today Katie and I were out shopping for Christmas gifts for each other. We both split up and go with a couple of people we started to hang out with from the show. Katie is with Phillipa, Renée, and Jasmine; while I'm with Oak and Daveed. The girls head to one side of the mall while we head to the other.

I have no idea what I want to get Katie. She is so perfect, so the gift has to be equally perfect.  I quickly text Thayne and ask for some advice.

AntMan 🐜- Hey thayne I have a question
Thayne 🍪- yeah what's up
AntMan 🐜- I need some help finding the perfect gift for Katie. You were friends with her in high school.
Thayne 🍪- well, she likes Harry Potter stuff and she really likes Disney
AntMan 🐜- kinda already knew that 😂 idk thanks for the help man
Thayne 🍪- no problem

I sigh. There has to be something. Then I see it.

A beautiful silver chain with a light blue charm. "It's perfect," I say with a smile. Daveed walks over, "Oh she's gonna love it!" "I really hope so. I buy the necklace and head toward another store in search of something else.

Katie's POV
I'm having the hardest time finding something for Anthony. Whenever he wants something he just goes and buys it! So that makes my job ten times harder. We are looking for gifts when I remember something, Anthony JUST broke his headphones. I can get him a newer fancier pair! I quickly walk over to an electronic store and see a pair of Bluetooth headphones. They are sleek and black. "They're perfect," I quickly buy the headphone and go to a clothing store to buy some new shirts for him.

Lin's POV (wasn't expecting that hm?)
I just came up with the best idea ever. I quickly text the cast:

LinnamonRoll 🎶: guys meet me in the theater in 20 minutes
AntMan🐜: okay
Oaky 🍁: 👌
KitKat 🐱(Katie): any particular reason?
ToPrecious 🔥(Phillipa): yeah what's up
Linnamon Roll 🎶: I'll explain later.
Cookiez 🍪: can I bring food?
FluffyHair: 😂😂
Groffsauce🤴: oh god
FurElise💁🏾: me too?
LinnamonRoll 🎶: yes you can bring food just be here

*20 minutes later*

Everyone arrived. I then tell everyone my plan, "so what I want to do that would help everyone get to know each other better is if we did a secret Santa!" A few people groan, mostly ensemble people. "If you want to actually do the secret Santa just come up grab a paper and stick it into the hat. A few people come up. I read everyone who signed up:

Jonathan
Katie
Anthony
Phillipa
Renée
Jasmine
Oak
Daveed
Myself
Thayne
(I love Thayne so he's gonna be part of the group)

Okay that's enough people. "Now everyone grab a paper and see who you have!" Everyone grabs a paper. I see a few people smile. I grab a paper and read: Phillipa.

"Alright! Everyone has a name so everyone can go!" Everyone leaves and I run around a little bit excited. I grab my stuff and head home to Vanessa and Sebastian.

Katie's POV
Secret Santa! I'm so excited! I decide not to read my paper until we get home. I sit on the couch and read who I have: Oak. Great! That shouldn't be too hard. Right? I see Anthony laughs little when he reads his. "Who'd you get?" I ask. He smiles, "not telling." "It's probably me anyway." "Actually it's not," he says. "Then who is it?" "Not telling," he boops my nose and walks into the kitchen. "Fine then, you won't find out until the party then!" I huff. "That's how it works!" he yells from the kitchen. I smile and head to the bedroom to put on some comfy clothes.

This is gonna be the best Christmas ever.

A/N: hey guys so kinda a short chapter. My bad. Sorry about my bad writing skills I've just been having a hard time trying to find time to write. Just a little heads up school is gonna start soon so I may not be able to update as much but I promise to publish a new chapter as soon as I can. Thanks for the support and stay fantastic my lovelies!!
~Kate 💙💚