First day of Practice

Time skip~ a few days later

Katie's POV
Anthony and I were walking towards the theater. Apparently Lin thought it would be a perfect idea to have practice at 7am. We walk into the theater to see a very tired yet excited cast. Lin looks like he didn't sleep at all last night. We take a seat with everyone else. I start to fall back asleep until Anthony elbowed me, "babe I know it's early but you gotta stay up." I groan, "fine."

Lin steps up onto the stage, "welcome Hamilfam! I know practice is early but you gotta stay up so we can go over stuff, Katie, I'm looking at you." I blush with embarrassment and hide my face in my hands as a few people laugh. Lin continues, "today everyone will get their scripts and dressing room assignments. Also we will be working on vocals for a couple songs. We won't worry about dancing until tomorrow so be sure to wear clothes you can move around in. Alright, your scripts are in your dressing rooms so go on and adventure for about 20 minutes."

With this everyone runs to find their dressing rooms. I walk down the first hallway and see I share a room with Renée, Pippa, and Jazzy. I crack the door open a little to see everyone already in there. I bust open the door, strike a pose and say a little to loudly, "the party has arrived!" We all laugh and figure out were we will set our stuff. I sigh, "now if you guys don't mind I'm gonna lay on the couch for a little bit." "Okay," Jazzy replied. That didn't sound too comforting. Oh well, what's the worst she can do? After a few minutes of me trying to sleep, I start to drift off. As I do, I feel someone sit on my back. "Gah! What the hell!" I croak out. Renée laughs, "that's what you get for falling asleep around Jazzy!" I turn to see Jazzy sitting on me. I laugh, "can you get off please?" "Fine." I get up and head toward the door. "Where are you going?" Pippa asks. "Somewhere else to sleep."

I walk down the other hall until I find Anthony's room. He shares with Oak and Daveed. I knock on the door and yell, "is everyone decent?" Daveed opens the door, "well hello Katie." "Hi," I walk past him and flop on the couch. Oak laughs, "someone's tired!" I groan and turn over. "It took me 20 to get her to actually leave bed," Anthony says sitting next to me. "Isn't the goal to do the opposite?" Daveed says laughing. I flip and kick him. "I may be laying down but I can still hear AND kick you!" "Apparently you can!" Oak and Anthony start laughing. Anthony starts stroking my hair, "come on Katie you gotta wake up." I groan. Anthony laughs, "fine, no cookies for you!" This causes me to sit straight up, "cookies?" Suddenly we hear running coming down the hall and stop in front of the door. It was Thayne, "did someone say cookies?" Everyone laughs. We get up and head towards the stage. "Ant!" I say, still sitting on the couch. He pops his head back in, "yes?" "Can you carry me?" I ask using a baby voice. He sighs and rolls his eyes, "fine." He walks towards the couch. He turns so his back is towards me and I jump on his back. "Onward!!" I shout. We laugh and Anthony starts jogging toward the stage.

We make it to the stage and Anthony drops me off on the side. I start to walk of until Anthony grabs and and kisses my cheek before I walk off. I walk towards Renée, Pippa and Jazzy. We practice for a couple hours then are allowed to go to lunch. The girls and I head to a dinner down the street.

Time skip to the end of practice

We finally finished practice. It's about 7 and everyone is super tired. We head out the door when I turn to Anthony, "Anthony..." "Yes," he smiles. "Can you carry me?" I whine. He laughs, "carry you 10 blocks? No I'll pass." I grunt, "come on please..." "When we get closer to the apartment then I will," he says with a smile. "Fine..."

We walk back to the apartment. About a block away I step in front of Anthony. "Okay now pay up," he laughs and turns around. I jump in his back and shout, "MUSH!" He starts sprinting, running into the apartment building, into the elevator and into our apartment. He drops me on the couch and says, "okay now you have to pay..." (you can probably figure out what happened)

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry for the really crappy chapter. I just needed to add one more this week. Another thing...

WHAT?! Is anyone else as excited as me to figure out what this is? Anyway, thank you guys so much for all the love and support! And stay fantastic my lovelies!!~Kate 💙💚

~Kate 💙💚