Secret Santa

Time skip ~ to Christmas Eve cuz I'm too damn lazy

Katie's POV
Today was Lin's Christmas party, and the day we exchanged our Christmas gifts. Ant and I decided to exchange ours tomorrow morning so it could be just us and our special moment. Our first Christmas together...

Ant and I head toward Lin and Vanessa's house. We listen to some Christmas music on the way smiling and singing along. We pull up to the condo and walk to the door, presents in hand. Anthony knocks on the door shortly opened my Vanessa. I hug her as she walks us to the living room. We set the gifts under the tree and head to the kitchen where everyone else is.

After about an hour of chatting away we decide to exchange our secret Santa gifts. "So with my family, the host opens their gift first and then the person who gave them the gift opens theirs next," Oak says sipping his beer. "Okay then, Lin goes first," I shout sipping on some wine.

Lin opens his gift. It's a picture frame with a picture of Lin and Jonathan standing together in Central Park. "Ugh! Jon your such a clique gift giver!" Jazzy yells from across the room. Jon rolls his eyes, "just open the frame." Lin opens it and finds two tickets to Spain for Vanessa and him. Lin squeals and hugs Jon. "Nevermind," Jazzy says taking a sip from her margarita. Everyone laughs.

Now it's Jon's turn. Jon opens a small box to reveal a king's crown and a new set of beads for his dressing room doorway. He chuckles and gives Jazzy a hug. "I will cherish these beads forever!" he smiles and sets his gift behind him.

Jazzy' turn: she got a Beyoncé cd and a necklace with a rose charm from Thayne.

Thayne's turn: he got a box full of cookies and a $20 gift card for more cookies from Pippa.

Pippa's turn: she got a music box from Lin.

Renée: she got a new Bluetooth music system for her apartment from Anthony.

Anthony: he got a couple new hats and some games for his x box from Daveed.

Daveed: he got new hair product and a couple Oakland shirts from Oak.

Oak: he got a stuffed Mickey and a new pair of shoes from Katie.

Finally Katie: she got a mug with a bunch of tea.

"Thank god I was running out of tea!"  everyone laughed, except Anthony. "Like that could be possible, this girl is obsessed with tea!" Anthony yells pointing toward me. "Guilty as charged." Everyone laughed and continued with the party. After about two more hours of drinks everyone was getting ready to leave. Until Vanessa but in, "no no no! No one is leaving! You guys are all drunk! You all can stay the night here until morning! I'm sure no one will mind." "You're such a mom V!" Oak sluggishly yells as he flops on the couch. She smiles, "I try to be," with that she picks up a sleeping Sebby off Lin's lap and puts him to bed. Anthony and I walk toward the other living room to sleep when I stop in my tracks in the doorway. Anthony notices and turns to me, "what's wrong baby?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Look," I say pointing up. Just above us in a vine of mistletoe pinned in the doorway. He smiles and leans in. "Merry Christmas, babe." He pecks me lightly on the lips. Lingering a little before I pull away. "Merry Christmas," I smile and pull him into the kiss again.

A/N: hey guys so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy this past week. School for me is starting soon so I will probably start publishing once during the weekend. Also sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others. If you have any ideas for the story you would like to share please message me! Thank you so much for all the support and stay fantastic my lovelies!!
~Kate 💙💚