Chapter 1 // Makeover

*Olivia POV*

You're worthless. You're ugly. You don't deserve to live. No one is ever going to love you. Are the words that go through my head every morning, when I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I slug myself out of bed, even though I don't want to go to the hell hole I call school. Where all that is going to happen is me getting bullied by 9 guys that I never did anything to, and get laughed at by the whole school.

I went to the washroom, showered and brushed my perfect teeth. I got my braces off 2 months ago, but nobody knows that because they don't pay attention. The only friends I have are Meghan and my laptop. I walk to my closet and slip on a dark wash pair of jeans, a white and blue baseball tee, and my red vans. I put on my makeup to hide my bruises and scars, also some mascara and eyeliner. Nothing special. I grab my bag race downstairs and out the door. I don't eat breakfast anymore because I want to lose some weight, plus I don't have time. I always get called fat by them, and sometimes if you get told something so much you start to believe it.

I fast walk to school, because they usually jump me before school and after school. I breathe I sigh of relief once I enter through the school doors. I start making my way to my locker, until I feel myself get pulled into a janitors closet. It's dark in here. Until someone turns on the light and I'm surrounded by 9 of my worst enemies.

Let me introduce them. We have Taylor, the leader, he first started to bully me then they all joined in. Jack J, The one that holds me as well as, Aaron. Cameron and Nash, help Taylor in beating me up. Jack G and Shawn, are always the lookouts, they never look at me, they always avert their eyes. Matthew and Carter, usually just say stuff to me, they've never laid a finger on me.

Jack J and Aaron, are already holding me. Taylor, Cameron, and Nash are just pacing the room. Everyone else is just looking at the floor.

"Can't you guys just leave me the fuck alone." I tell them, earning a punch to my jaw from Cameron. I yelp in pain. It hurt but not that much, Cameron never threw good punches. At this point I've had enough of their bullying. I knee Aaron in the groin, and he lets go of my arm, with my arm free, I punch Jack J. Them being the idiots they are, don't have anybody in front of the door, so I just run out. As I run out, I see Meghan. I grab her and start running to her car with her, I jump into the shotgun and her into the front. We drive to my house. I run inside with her and seat her on the couch.

"I need you to help me with a makeover." I explain to her.

*****************

Okay, this is the first chapter it's short but I needed to start something, the next chapter will be longer and have more dialogue.

K bye.

Leila