Chapter 4 // Closet

*Olivia's POV*

What the hell did I just do? I didn't just kiss my tormentor, I agreed to go on a date with him. I've been pacing around my room for an hour, it was already ten. Maybe if I go to sleep, it will all just be a dream, and I'll wake up. Yes. That's what I'm going to do. So, I started to get ready for bed, shower, pajamas, and brush my teeth. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

**********

I woke up, happy, this never happened. But then, everything of last night came back, and the smile vanished from my face. I still had to go to school and face him so I got ready. Light wash jeans, white Abercrombie sweatshirt, and black converse. I left my hair natural which was wavy, and put on minimal makeup. I left my house feeling happy, for the first time forever. (A/N cue song.)

********

I entered the school and was greeted by Shawn and Aaron while enetering, they were always my favourite bromance, out of all the guys. I told them I'd see them in Algebra. I continue to walk towards my locker, that just happened to be on the ohter side of the school. I was then pulled into a closet, what was with me and closets this week.

"Look Taylor, we can talk later, I really need to get to class." I told the darkness, since it was mostly Taylor that brought me into closets.

"But, I'm not Taylor." A voice replied.

*Carter's POV*

I have to admit, I always had a crush on Olivia, but if Taylor found out it would have been social suicide. I would have been right at the bottom with her. Now that she's changed. I mean damn, what's not to adore. She looks hot, and even smiles more, it always looked good on her. Taylor didn't stop talking about how he was taking Olivia on a date. It hurt. So, I brought her here to the closet.

"Look Taylor, we can talk later, I really need to get to class." She said into the darkness, while i hid in a corner, she was in the centre of the room.

"But, I'm not Taylor." I told her turning on the lights and emerging from the darkness.

"Carter?" She replied, looking dumbfounded.

"Why are you going out with Taylor?" I asked her. Wanting an answer immediatly.

"It was caught up in the moment, he kissed me, I regret it and really don't want to go, but I can't cancel, because that would be rude. Plus, I can tell he really likes me and I don't want to ruin anything, or break his heart. But then again, why do you care? You knew I liked you but you just lauhged in my face- " I cut off her rambling, by smashing my lips into hers.

Happily she started to kiss back, I deepened the kiss, by pushing her against the wall.

"Jump" I mumbled into her lips, she did as told and wrapped her legs around waist. I licked her bottom lip, asking for enrnce to which she replied. I groaned. My hands were already on her ass, so, I squeezed it lightly, making her gasp, and letting my tongue in. I chuckled into her mouth. He hands made there way up the sides of my body, to my hat which she threw to the other side of the room. Her hands began to weave through my hair. Our lips fighting for dominance. My winning. I could get used to this. We pulled apart, when the bell rang.

"Shit." We said in unison. We were going to be late for class. We scramble around the room getting ourselves back to normal. I went to find my hat. We ran out of the closet.

"Next time we kiss, try not to throw my hat." I whispered into her ear, she chuckled and walk off the other way.

*************

LOVE TRIANGLE

But who does she love?

Who do you think she's going to fall in love with? Hmm, all good questions.

Sorry for the long wait, I went on vacation, but I'm back. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote. Check out my other books too.

Bye!

Leila!