Chapter 8 // Mistakes Happen

So the winner is.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

Juliana, or JewelHoran4884

Her's really stood out to me, and I thought she would make a good fit.

& Don't be discouraged, I will be having another contest in the near future.

***********

Olivia's POV

The person approached, Taylor, while I put on my shirt, flannel, and shoes back on. All while having regret and betrayal cloud my eyes, and resisting the urge to puke. I ran over to the small garbage can, opened my mouth, and let the foul smelling, acid like mixture, pour itself into it. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I looked over to see the two boys yelling at each other. A crowded started to form.

"Carter, it's not what it looks like." Taylor said to Carter. Wait, that's Carter. I thought I was making out with Carter. Up until he barged into the room, and yelled at Taylor. I started to feel queasy again, just thinking about it. But I pushed it down this time.

"Not what it looks like! You were on top of her, about to fuck in the middle of my bedroom, even when she told you to stay away!" He yelled back at him. I finally took in the time to look around at my surroundings, and saw a rack with snapbacks. Typical Carter. " And you. How the hell did you not know it was him! You came to the party with me, and I find you making out with him!"

I feel the tears start to slip out and roll down my face. "You can't say two shits, about anything Carter. Yeah. I came to the party with you, but you left as soon as you got a chance. You left me alone, I've never been to a party. I had too much to drink, and a little weed!"

"Okay, I left you. But you could have looked for me. My house isn't that big!" He told me, stepping closer with each word til' he was right in front of me, and I could smell the alcohol on his breathe. I looked to the right to see a girl weaving her way through the crowd.

"I couldn't look for you Carter. I couldn't ask anybody, because you guys made sure that the whole school hated me." I explain to him. He opens his mouth to speak, but the girl I saw weaving her way through the crowd, stops him.

"Oh my fucking god, Carter. Can't you see that she's had too much to drink. You've done worse when you were drunk. I walked in on you fucking some bitchy cheerleader on your parents bed." She told him, and the whole room. I heard a few laughs.

"God, Juliana, do you not know when to shut up." He said to her. She flipped her hair behind her shoulders.

"No. So, calm your man titties, and talk about it when you're both sober. Let me take you home, Olivia." I mumbled an okay. Carter still looked mad, but decided to stay quiet.

"Wait, I have to do one more thing." I whispered to her. She just nodded. I walked over to Taylor, that was just looking at the whole argument.

"Olivia, look, I'm so sorry, I tried-" I cut him off.

"Well, Caniff, it looks like you fucked up again." I told him, I raised my hand and back handed him across the face. He clutched his face in pain. I hope it leaves a mark. I followed Juliana out of the room, and walked to her car. She got in and started to drive off. "Thanks for everything back there."

"Anytime, I'm just tired of them being dicks. Good hand though." She complimented me. I smiled a little bit.

"I took self defence for a little bit, never helped though." I explained, while the car started to slow down. " Anyway, you should put your number in my phone, you seem like a cool girl, we could hang out."

I handed her my phone, while she handed me her's. I made a contact, put an ugly selfie, and sent myself a text so we already had a conversation going. We traded phones again. " I'll see you."

I started to walk to my house while she drove off. I unlocked the door, locked it again, and ran upstairs. No body was home like always. My dad's always away on some buisness trip. We barely see each other, and I'm an only child. I ran to my room, and burst through the door. Then the tears hit me like a wave. I started to sob uncontrollably, I climbed into my bed and hugged one of my pillows. When did my life get to this? Before I knew it, I was out. I didn't change. I didn't care.

**************

So that is my long awaited chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed.

Now tell, who do you ship Olivia with.

Carter or Taylor?

Let me know with a comment. Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.

Toodles.

Leila!