Chapter 12 // Let Me Help

*Olivia's POV*

"Olivia, Olivia come on, wake up!" Shawn said while shaking me. We fell asleep around one. I didn't even bother to go to the guest room.

"Stop it Shawn." I told him, trying to go back to sleep.

"Okay, you asked for it." He replied then started to tickle me. I jolted awake, I was always very ticklish.

"I'm awake, I'm awake. Stop." I said through my fits of laughter. He stopped tickling me. I got up. I walked to the bathroom, put on my shorts. "Can we go to my house, after you get dressed, so I could get ready?"

"Sure." He told me. He grabbed his clothes and went to the washroom. I took this time to grab one of his sweaters. I found a maroon Obey one. I took off his shirt and put it on quickly. He walked out. He looked really nice, he had on black jeans, a navy blue tee shirt, and a grey sweater. His hair was slightly queefed. "Isn't that my sweatshirt?"

"Maybe." I replied. Pulling the sleeves over my hands. I grabbed all of my other stuff and started to walk downstairs. Shawn followed. I walked into the living room. Shawn's sister Aaliyah was sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god, is that you Olivia?" She asked. I nodded my head. She ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged back. I haven't seen her in a while. His parents weren't here they usually have work early in the morning.

"Well, I have to go Aaliyah, but it was nice seeing you again." I told her. I started to put on my shoes, Shawn put his black vans on too.

-

*Shawn's POV*

"Hurry up! We're going to be late for school." I've been waiting for Olivia to finish changing, for twenty minutes.

"Okay, I'm done now." She replied coming out of the washroom. She had on dark wash jeans, I couldn't tell if they were high waisted or not. She had on my sweater. Her hair was in a ponytail, she didn't look like she had on makeup either.

"You look beautiful." I told her.

"No I don't. I don't have makeup on." She said, covering her face with her hands. I walked up to her and took her hands in mine.

"Don't say that. You look beautiful no matter what." I explained to her. She just nodded and started to walk downstairs. She walked into her kitchen, while I took a seat in her living room. She came out a moment later with two granola bars, she threw one to me. I opened it and took a bite. "Let's roll."

She just chuckled and we headed to my car. I started my car, and rolled out of her driveway. The drive from here was short. We parked in a spot in the parking lot, and hopped out.

"I'll see you at lunch." I told her while we parted ways, going to our different classes. I had math. A lot of people don't like, but I do.

---

I was sitting with the rest of the guys at lunch. Carter and Taylor weren't there though. They knew Olivia was going to be there, and she doesn't like them. I saw her walk into the caf, I waved her over. She came and sat in between me and Matt.

*Olivia's POV*

I walked over to the table and sat in between Shawn and Matt. I looked around the table. I saw Meghan look at me while sitting with JJ. Me and her got into a fight over the phone on Saturday. It was mostly about how she knew I've never been to a party, how she left me alone, and how she didn't stick up for me. Beside Gilinsky was Juliana, they were very coupley. A girl was sitting beside Nash, that I haven't seen before. Well then again, there are many people at this school that I haven't seen. She had blonde hair, green eyes, and what looked like a red crop top on. She was laughing at something Nash said.

"Who's the lady Nash?" I questioned him. He stared at me for a second.

"Oh, this is my unofficial girlfriend. Lauren. We are not exclusive at the moment." He told me, I looked over at her, she looked a little hurt by his words. We all just continued to eat our lunches. The bell than rang. I decided to talk to Lauren. I caught up to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, its just, that I want someting more with Nash." She explained it to me. I thought for a second while we walked to our class.

"Let me see what I can do." I told her. She smiled the biggest smile I had seen.

******************

Well, my friend Lauren has made an apperance, you guys should check her story out. It's really good.

She is the bae with my friend Kenzie, so check them out.

ayelaurenn -

Helpless (A Nash Grier Fanfiction)

kenzie_idek -

Being Bullied ( A Magcon Fan Fiction )

Adios bitchachos. - Leila