Chapter 6 // Don't Try

*Olivia's POV*

I ran all the way home, I didn't care about my books or classes, I just couldn't be near anyone. I needed to get this out of me. So, I started to sing, not for anyone in general, but just to get things out of my system, I always did that. I started to sing, Who You Are by Jessie J, it was sorta my anthem.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!

*Taylor's POV*

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled as she ran, when she was out of our sight, the rest of the boys turned to me.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Jack G asked me.

"She said she was going to go on a date with me, then she kisses Carter. I let my anger get the best of me." I explained.

"That's no reason to hurt her, anyway she didn't even want to go on the date with you, she just didn't want to break your heart." Carter told me. I was done with him, I lunged for him, but was held back by Shawn and Cameron.

"Dude, just leave, and calm down." Cameron says to me. They let go of me, and I started to run. Run to Olivia's house.

*Olivia's POV*

I hear the doorbell ring, who dare to disturb my slumber. I slug myself out of my room and downstairs, I really do not care about my appearance at the moment. I open the door.

"Olivia, I'm so sorry." Taylor tries to explain to me before, I slam the door in his face, I really don't want to talk to him. I go to my living room, and turn on the TV. About ten minutes later, the door bell rings again. I walk to it and swing the door open.

"Look Taylor, I don't want to hear." I say with my eyes closed.

"But, I'm not Taylor." I laugh as I hear Carter say that, it was the exact same thing he told me this morning. I let him in and hugged him, I loved how he smelled. Okay, creeper much. I walk over to my couch and sit down again, he follows and sits beside me. I cuddle into his side. His hands start to play with my hair.

"Taylor came to my house, like ten minutes ago." I explain to him.

"Oh." He replies. "Well, me and the rest of the guys decided to not want to be friends with him anymore."

"You didn't have to do that, he was your friend for longer than me." I tell him.

"That's true, but I don't want our friend, to be hurting our other friend." He says, while smiling at me. " I better get going, I just came to check up on you. Anyways do you want to come to my party tomorrow night, as my, uhm, date?"

He blushed as he said the last part. "It would be my pleasure."

I pecked his lips, and led him out. I closed and locked the door. Well, I'm in for a wild night tomorrow.

************

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for 1.2K, it means a lot, anyways there may or may not be a big plot twist in the next chapter, I'm still deciding.

K bye.

Leila.