☠1☠ What's My Name? 🔮

*Edited*

It's been six since months since Mal, Evie, Jay and my then crush, Carlos, left the Isle of the Lost forcing me to befriend Uma and her childish crew. I have to be feared some how. I locked up the abandoned house I called home and swung my father's cane as I whistled," I have friends on the other side." I sauntered down the street grabbing different items from people, inspecting it then throwing it behind me as I walked. My dad has been dead since I was born and I was thrown in this island to fend for myself when they learned I was related to Dr Facilier. My father was a fool who owed debts to the shadow people. I on the other hand owe them nothing as I asked nothing of them but they chose to give me some gifts. I pushed through the leaky doors of Ursala's Fish and Chips and went over to Harry as he took a place by the T.v. I sat on the chair next to him smirking as Uma brought some chips that Harry and I dug into.

" Poser!" Uma yelled as she threw food at the T.v that showed an interview with Mal.

"Traitor!" Harry added in a weird voice.

"Hello?!" Uma demanded and everyone threw food at it as well, excluding me.

"Oh how I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry said as he dragged his middle finger across the screen and ate food from it," ya know what I mean."

"Gill!" Her attention turned to him," want to stop choking down yolks and get with the program?"

He swallowed," ya what they said."

"That little traitor who left us in the dirt!" I rolled my eyes as the daily ravings began.

"Who turned her back on evil," Harry added licking more food off his finger.

"She abandoned Felice, the first chance she got!" Uma shouted.

"Again, I didn't care," I mumbled.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang," Gill said and we all turned to him.

"Back when we were kids. C'mon y'all remember she called her shrimpy and the name just kinda -" he paused seeing Harry and Uma's glare," stuck."

She turned towards Harry as he bent down to her height," that snooty little witch who took everything she wanted and left me with nothing."

"No she left you that sand box then she said that you could-" Gill was cut off as Uma slammed her hand down on the table.

"I need you to stop talking," she smiled at him threatingly.

Harry spread his hand out on the table,"look we have her turf now, she can stay in boradon-"

"Harry, that's her turf now," she pointed switching off the television," and I want it too, we should not be getting her left overs."

I took of my top hat with the skull and feather and placed it over my chest in mock hurt," I'm offended."

Uma looked at me apologetically," son of Hook, son of Gaston," she walked between me and Gill and put her arms around us," daughter of Dr Faciler and me most of all, daughter of Ursula!"

She pushed past Gill and turned to Harry," What's my name?"

He took off his hat and breathed," Uma."

I groaned knowing that singing was going to start, again.

"What's my name?!" She turned to Gill.