Prologue

I quickly ran into Harry's dorm and slammed the heavy oak door behind me

"Felice!" He exclaimed jumping up from his hunched over position from his bedside table.

Quickly seeing my expression he asked," what's wrong?"

"I was just playing around a bit in the kitchen then one of the cooks saw me and chased me out. Some Auradon kids saw and-" I struggled to catch my breath.

"And?" He asked raising an eyebrow and playing with the point of his Father's hook.

"It's nothing, never mind," I quickly dismissed recounting how silly the experience was.

"Hmm. It doesn't sound like nothing," he sang.

"What's that?" I asked approaching his bedside table.

"It's uh- nothing," he hid whatever it was behind his back.

"C'mon I wanna see," I whined and wrapped my arms around him trying to get whatever it was.

"Again with the trying to molest me?" He rolled his eyes looking down on me referencing the time he had to take care of me when I was drunk.

"I did no such thing," I crossed my arms.

He took my distraction as an opportunity to raise the thing which was a book over his head. He smirked looking down at me.

"Sucks to be short, ain't it?"

"I am 5 feet 3 inches tall and I don't need this kind of disrespect," I narrowed my eyes. Thank you Ben for having us get a medical check-up I learnt a whole set of interesting things it was like logical voodoo.

"I didn't know you were that short," his eyes widened.

I groaned and in a fluid movement, climbed onto the twin bed and jumped on his back as he struggled to hold the book up.

"Get off of me you little troll!"

"Never you son of a codfish," I licked his cheek.

"You are disgusting," he removed the hand supporting my weight to wipe his cheek and leaving me dangling from his neck.

He made various choking sounds until I finally grabbed the book and hopped down. The book was bound with old, brown leather and had Peter Pan in a gold swirling font. Surprised Harry would try to research Peter and his father more, I decided to flip through the book and read a few lines now and then.

"Yeah I uh, wanted to learn more about my dad and his rivalry with Peter Pan," he rubbed his neck and avoided eye contact," but sometimes I have a trouble with the um reading part."

"How about later I'll read it to you?" I offered.

He sighed relieved," Thank you so much but later, I have something planned for us now."