☠6☠ We never had anything

3rd persons pov

"There's no way we're going to give Uma the wand," Evie paced," we can't just let her destroy Auradon."

"Uma doesn't get the wand, Ben is toast guys," Carlos commented.

"Great, we're going to give Uma of all people the wand?" Evie questioned angrily.

"Remember Felice wants Belle's crown too," Jay said.

"I don't even know want to know what's her plan for that," Evie said.

"Wait guys," Mal pointed at Carlos," your 3D printer."

"Wait the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake," Evie responded," Felice will know the crown is a fake as soon as she holds it."

" We'll worry about Felice just now," Mal rushed,"Right so we'll have to get Ben out really fast, some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Jay chimed.

"That's perfect we can get the supplies at Lady Tremaine's place," Evie turned to Mal," oh and sick hair by the way she seriously stepped up her game."

"Oh you wanna know something? Dizzy did this," Mal said brushing her purple locks.

"Little Dizzy, shut up," Evie said amazed.

"I know, I'm like loving it, it's a lot lighter, I'm really proud of her,"

Jay knocked Carlos making him clear his throat and call out," Hello,"

"Right!" Evie remembered," what are we going to do about Belle's crown?"

"Guys it's my ring, I'll talk to Belle and I'll see what I can do," Mal said.

"What if she says no?" Jay asked.

"My main priority is Ben, if I can't get the crown, I'll make a fake one and if I so happen to get the ring, we head immediately to Auradon," Mal said seriously.

They all nodded to that.

"Carlos, Jay you get the fake wand and I will talk to Belle. If we can't get the crown we'll call you and you'll make a copy of it. We'll return tomorrow and stack up on supplies and you guys loosing, not an option. Cause we're rotten-" Mal said,

"To the core," all of them finished.

--------------------------------

After I spoke to Mal, I quickly headed home to work on my back-up plan. I lit candles and called upon the shadow people. In an instant, my room was filled with tall ominous shadows cast against the wall cackling maniacally and screeching.

"Hello friends," I raised my voice waving around my cane," I know it's been so long since we talked."

They all grunted in response.

"I call upon you guys here for a favour," I said confidently.

They all inched closer to me snarling to prepare for a blood oath.

"Ah ah ah, I may be a Dr Facilier's daughter but I'm not stupid enough to wager my soul," I waved my finger at them," You guys owe me, I gave y'all souls to torment when I was younger. Did you forget about that?"