☠14☠ Getting ready 🔮

I awoke earlier than Harry as he still slept soundly. Our backs were turned to each other. I quickly ran in the bathroom. I noticed how messy my hair looked and how much I wanted to hate my red dyed ends. I frowned at my appearance before I went to take a shower. After I threw on my clothes and left the room like a ninja, I found myself knocking on King Benjamin's door. Not surprisingly Uma opened the door and let me in. The King appeared to have left already and Uma was sitting on his balcony eating breakfast. I joined her propping my feet up on the wall of the balcony.

"So how was smashing the King?" I questioned biting into a strange, green oval.

It was juicy and sweet so I took a handful more.

"We didn't have sex," she rolled her eyes," apparently a love spell doesn't push away his morals."

I chuckled," ugh, that is so good of him."

"Speaking of good boys, How was you and Harry?" Uma questioned smirking.

I frowned at her," what do you mean?"

"You know how was your first time with Harry?" She raised an eyebrow.

"We didn't sleep together," I replied as a warm feeling overtook my cheeks.

"Wait, you never had sex with Harry?!" She asked in disbelief.

"No, never," I shook my head desperately wanting to stop talking about Harry.

"I can see why he came to me so often," she laughed making me fist my nails into my palm.

"Tonight's the Cotillion and I plan to strike then," she changed the topic," knowing Mal, she's going to try to break Ben and I up."

I nodded.

"Felice, it's ok we have time before the Cotillion it's not too late to go to him," Uma spoke.

"I don't want to speak to him, I don't want to see his face," I seethed.

"Too bad, he's your date," she smirked.

I rolled my eyes and kept quiet knowing Uma can and will make this worse for me.

"What are we wearing?" I questioned.

Her eyes widened," I'll call Ben."

"Call? How?"

"With this telephone," she stated holding up a rectangular piece of plastic.

She pressed the numbers and held it to her ear as I watched her curiously and madly. She talked into the rectangle making me wonder how you can communicate with that.

"He says he'll send maids for a fitting," she said after she rested the telephone down," you should go back to your room so you won't miss her."

"Can't I just do it here?" I whined.

"I don't know what I hate more, you two in love or hating each other," Uma smirked.

Growing tired of her teasing, I went back into my room. Harry was no longer on the bed but the running water told me he was in the shower so I grabbed a book off the shelf and began to read. Minutes later, Harry emerged in a low lying towel watching me sprawled out on the bed enjoying the tale of Tangled. He looked away abruptly as I met his eyes then took his clothes to go change. Now I was getting annoyed by this. I glared at him as he re-emerged.

"What is your problem?" He snarled.

"Nothing," I snarled back.

"There seems to be one, when you're looking at me like that,"