Chapter 25

***Since I'm not going to updating any new chapters anytime soon, here's 3 extra chapters for you. (I love you guys.)***

Perrie's POV

We finally arrived at my house and luckily, my parents weren't home yet. I grabbed her hand and ran inside the house. I kissed her once more before I went upstairs. Let's see, I got my sunglasses, phone charger, lotion, swimsuit, shampoo and conditioner, towels, extra clothes (lots of them) earphones, makeup supplies, makeup REMOVER, what else am I missing?

"You got everything?" She said coming in to check on me. "Yes, I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what it is." She hugged me and looked at me. "Was that it?" "Jade..you're so adorable. I love you." "Love you too!" She said, jumping onto the bed and laying down.

"What about lyric book? Remember that? We used to write our own little songs in that.." She told me. "Of course I do. I walked over to one of my shelfs. "It's right here. I kept it and looked at it from time to time. It makes me happy and makes me remember about the good old days."

"Can I see it?" I gave it to her and walked around for a bit, trying to figure out some other stuff to find. "Oh my god, remember when we wrote Can't Forget It?" I was confused. "What? Let me see!" "Pez, the lyrics were absolute shit!" She said laughing, I read the lyrics. "You knooooow, just as you start to forgeeeet, I'll always remember what you di-i-id to me-e-eh, she should knooooow, that you'll always be myyyyyy number o-o-one foreever and alwa-a-ays"

"You're right, what the hell were we thinking?" I said laughing and laying on the bed with her. "I'm so glad I have you again." I said holding her hand. Then I heard the door open. "What was that?" Jade asked, soon as the both of us sat up. "My parents. Jade, hide!" I said, pushing her to the other side of the bed. Please find a place to hide! I prayed for Jade.

"Perrie?" My mam said coming into my room. "Perrie, what the hell are you doing?" "I'm packing." I said, trying to steady my voice. "Leaving for what? You have nowhere to go!" "I'm leaving to Jade's, mam. I'm happy with her and I love her." That really made my mom stutter. "How are you in love with that...that...that bitch?"

Then I heard Jade stand up from behind me. "Excuse me? Who the hell are you call me a bitch when it was my decision and and I was and still am in love with your daughter! You should be happy that we're happy together and that we belong together. Clearly you're not so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the room so Perrie and I could have our alone time. Go on." She said, shooing my mam out with her fingers and walking up to her.

"Absolutely disgusting, you two!" She finally went out the door and Jade locked the door. "It's a good thing you have a lock on the door." "I know right, or else she'll be coming in here every second. It's really brave on how you stood up for yourself and that..you stood up for us." "Well, I had to do what's right. And what's right is us. We're so good together and nothing could break that. Not even a close wedding." We laughed. "Got everything you need Pez?"

"Not quite. Give me a few more minutes?" She nodded and was on her phone.

15 minutes later

"I'm all ready! Excited to go?" "Yeah, our flight leaves tomorrow morning so we'll get a few hours of sleep tonight and we'll wake up early." "Sounds like a great plan, Ms Thirlwall." "Great! Let's go! I already have my bags packed, I'm so excited to go on the cruise with you, Ms Edwards." We both smiled at each other and walked downstairs.

I saw my parents on the couch and gave them the nastiest look ever. I opened the door for Jade and let her out first. I shook my head at my mom and mouth to her, "You're horrible." and left the room with that. I've never felt so free to be with the one that I love again. We drove off to her house and we were really happy. Probably the most happiest we've ever been.

"Do you think we'll be forever by this point in our lives?" I asked her. "Are you kidding me? Of course we are, we love each other don't we? We'll stay in each other's hearts until the day we die." "Yeah. That's right." My heart finally feels so filled again. The last time I felt this happy was when...I'm not gonna get into it because you understand what I mean.

We got closer to her house and I was getting sleepy by the minute. I continued yawning but I was still awake. Then I just couldn't take it anymore. I was just so tired and I couldn't stay awake any longer. I laid the seat back down a bit and turned to my side, facing Jade. "You know what Jade?" I said, slurring my words. "What's that babe?" "You're the most beautiful, gorgeous, talented, funniest, weirdest woman I've ever met."

"Why, thank you! It means a lot." She said, yawning too. "And I'm the luckiest woman for having the most beautiful, gorgeous, talented, funniest, beautiful, weirdest woman ever. Did I tell you that you're---"

"You can tell me when we're on our way to the airport tomorrow morning, alright love? You're sleepy, just go to sleep and I'll wake you when we get there." "Okay Jadey-baby."

Then I closed my eyes. Finally went to sleep after a hard fucking day.