1K Special

I saved this a LONGGGG time ago when we hit 1k (I know we're on 4K now) (Ha ha. Now we're on 7k!!) (32 k now) (Oop I combined chapters and deleted them so now we're at 21k again)

Key:
S/N = Ship Name

YOU LOOKED DOWN AT RYUU as you sat on the top of a tree, "Come up here!" You said while smiling at him, he was looking up at you from the ground.

"Oh, um," He paused, "I... Why are you up there, exactly?" He said, obviously picking his words carefully.

"Because I want to be up here and I want you to come up here too," you said pointing your hand at him, then yourself.

Ryuu looked down a slight pink tent danced on his cheeks. Did you say something wrong? You slowly began to climb down, you two could walk around the palace instead.

Ryuu looked up at you noticing you were coming down, "Wait," he put his right leg on the lowest branch, "I'm coming up," He said as he began climbing up, his cheeks were still a little pink.

You stayed where you were, "Are you sure? I'll just come down," you questioned as Ryuu pulled himself up to another branch.

He nodded his head.

You had a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach.

You looked down at Ryuu he was only about a branch away from you, "Ryuu, I don't think this is a good-"
The branch Ryuu was standing on broke. You instantly grabbed onto Ryuu's hand that was touching the branch that you were sitting on.

Ryuu's eyes were glued shut.
Your grip tightened on his hand "Ryuu? Are you okay,"

He slowly opened his eyes, his eyes instantly locked with yours, he nodded his head, "Aren't I suppose to save the girl?" He whispered to you, a smile reaching both of your lips.

You rolled your eyes. It probably wasn't meant to be funny but knowing Ryuu for as long as you have, you realized that he's quite the comedian even if he doesn't realize it.

"Not in this Story."

Ryuu chuckled as he his eye began to convert to the ground, "Don't look down!" You half yelled, Ryuu instantly looked back up at you.

You quickly pulled him up to the branch you were seated on.

You smirked at Ryuu, "Have you ever climbed a tree?"

He looked at you them back down, "No.." he whispered, his cheeks turning a bright pink.

You chuckled.

Ryuu closed his eyes, sighing with relief.

You smiled at him, he was froze for a good 5 second before slowly wrapping his arms around you.

"Thank you," he whispered as he rested his cheek on your head...

---

But little do they know that Garack Gazelt was looking at them through the palace windows quietly, chanting, "S/N, S/N, S/N,"

Hey! Did you like this chapter?
Feel free to vote!
I also love reading comments so please leave your thoughts on this Special!