Chapter 17

*Aslesha*

It's the day of the match.

And I've never been so bloody excited for a match before!

Shabnam, Saumya and Pari had come to my place so we could come here together. So I didn't bring baby doll today and we just came by a cab.

"You've seriously not seen Viraj Singhania play before?" Saumya asks raising her eyebrows.

"Well.. I'm not that much into sports" I say.

"I've seen him. He's really good" Pari says as we get inside the college. It's so crowded today because the Xavier's students are here too.

"Ya lets see" I say.

Kuch jyada hi taarif ho rahi hai uski.

"Hey girls!" Joel meets us near the entrance of the college's stadium. He gives Shabnam a quick kiss on her cheek and I just have an awww moment.

"I can't believe I'm going to watch a cricket match with 4 beautiful girls" he says proudly.

"One of them is your girlfriend by the way" says Shabnam giving him a fake smile and we all laugh.

When we go to the stadium, the front seats are almost fully occupied. We rush and grab seats in the 7th row.

Thank God we came early. But thoda aur aage baithne mil jaata toh behtar hota.

"Mujhe aage baithna tha" Pari whines as she sits beside me. Saumya is on my other side and beside her are Shabnam and Joel.

"Aww look at Paro whining to get a front seat to watch Majnu" I tease her.

The ground is quickly getting packed and is buzzing with energy. I'm already sure that this is going to be an amazing night!

"Who's the captain by the way?" I ask Joel.

"You remember that guy, Viraj ke ghar pe bean bag pe baitha tha. Neel Chaddha" he says and I nod.

Chaddha? Hahaha.. I always found that surname funny.

A group of girls come and sit in the row behind us. The heavy perfume makes me turn and look back and it's none other than... Khoon peene wali Trisha and her friends.

Inhe bhi yahi baithna tha kya yaar!

Why the hell are they wearing mini skirts and crop tops? Do they even know yaha kitna uchhalna kuudna hoga. Aur heels? Kisi ka galti se kisi aur pe per padd gaya toh yaha se langdi ho ke niklegi. Gosh! Best of luck with that.

Joel and Shabnam go to bring some snacks. The toss happens and our college wins deciding to bowl first.

I start munching down the nachos that Shabnam gave me and our team comes to the ground and starts warming up.

They all are wearing a maroon coloured jersey and tracks with their names in white behind.

I instantly spot Viraj and whoa whoa whoa!!! Does the boy look hot in that jersey?

He looks strong and focused and athletic and sexy!

Super duper sexy.

Ok Aslesha, you've started drooling before the match has even started.

He and Neel are talking about something seriously as he does some stretching exercises.

Then they all go in the middle and do that huddle up thing like cricketers do. I wonder kya bolte hai ye log? I'll ask Viraj later.