Chapter 1

"Bahot khoob Aslesha. Bahot khoob." Tai says after I take the final twirl. I smile wiping off the sweat on my forehead and sit down on the cold floor.

"Ek aur baar kare?" I ask and she shakes her head smiling. "3 ghante se jyada ho gaye hai beta. Aaj ke liye itna riyaz kaafi hai" she says and I sigh.

She's right, I came here around 5 and it's almost 9 now. Papa intezaar kar rahe honge.

"Okay Tai" I say and hug her tightly. "Kaash college hota hi nahi, ab mujhe bass hafte me ek baar hi aane milega" I whine and she laughs.

I used to come everyday here, this was like my second home. But now that I'm done with school and college will start from Monday, I know my college life will take a lot of time.

"Toh next Saturday milte hai Aashi. Have a great first day in college and all the best" she says as I pack my bag and turn to leave.

It's been almost 4 years since I have been learning Kathak and I love it. Nobody knows that I learn Kathak except papa and Pari. And Trupti tai, my guru, is like my mother and such a beautiful Kathak dancer. I love her.

I leave the studio and go home riding my scooty, I call her baby doll.

"Papa mai ghar aa gayi" I say as I enter the house. He smiles looking at me and continues working on his laptop. I quickly take a shower and cook simple food.

"Papa aaj kuch achha banane nahi mila class se aane me time lag gaya na. Toh aaj bass masala pulav se kaam chalana hoga" I say as he sits on his chair and I serve him.

"Aashu, tum kuch bhi banaao, I'll always love it" he says and starts digging in.

"Thik hai next time palak ki sabzi deti hu tiffin me aapko" I say suppressing a smile and he looks at me making a face.

"Ugh no please. I'll rather stay hungry" he says and I shake my head. We eat dinner, watching some crappy movie and I clean the dishes later.

When I go to my room, I have 3 missed calls from Pari. This girl has no patience. I call her and she picks up on the 3rd ring.

"So you're alive!" is the first thing she says.

"Yes am not gonna die anytime soon, so stop rejoicing and calm down" I say and I know she must have rolled her eyes.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

"Whatever. Kyu call ki thi tu bata jaldi" I say yawning loudly.

"Parso se college hai and we need to go shopping tomorrow".

"Not we, you. Am perfectly fine with my current wardrobe so I'll just accompany you".

"Nahi. I am tired of your baggy t-shirts. I mean you are of perfect shape and your boobies too, unlike mine which are invisible. I mean why am I so unlucky..."

There she goes again. "What's with your obsession with having huge boobs".

"Ha tumhe kuch kadar nahi hogi obviously, God has blessed you in that department" she scoffs.

"Who cares anyway Paro. Rudra will always love you with or without huge boobs" I say a grin forming on my face.

"Aashi kutti.."

"Okay stop, this is not what we were discussing" I say before she breaks my neck through the phone.

"Ha toh hum kal shopping ja rahe hai okay? Mai kal ghar aati hu tere aur tere scooty se saath jaayenge shaam ko. Okay mere dad phone band karne bol rahe hai ab bye. I love you meri jaan" she says and hangs up.

Pari Pari Pari.....

I sigh and go to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Should I take a bra 2 size bigger so that.."

"Ugh shut up Pari!" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Fine fine I know you're hungry. Lets go to the food counter now" she says pulling me out of the store.

The mall is crowded as it is a Sunday today and after half an hour we finally get our pizza. I devour it happily and instantly my mood brightens.

"I don't know tune itne saare kapde kyu khareede hai. I don't think koi alag crowd hoga college ka. Vohi school wala batch. Bass teachers aur location alag hai" I say sipping on my coke.

"Jo bhi ho, it's college. Itna toh bannta hai" she says.

"Pari?" we both stop talking when we here that voice.

"Meri Pari Rani" I laugh when I see Rudra walk towards us with one guy and a girl.

"Hi Majnu" I say and he grins cheekily and I earn a kick from Pari below the table.

"Hi Aashi. Pura food counter full hai yaar. Can we join you guys?" he asks. "Only if you promise to treat me with fries" I say. "Done" he says and sits beside Pari who has not yet said a single word and his friends sit on either side of me.

"These are my friends - Shabnam and Joel. They both are are also joining WHC from tomorrow with us. Guys this is Aslesha and this is Pari" he says and I see a look of understanding form in Shabnam and Joel's eyes. Rudra has obviously told them about his crush on Pari.

It turns out that Shabnam and Joel are dating each other. Shabnam is very shy and really pretty. She doesn't talk much and I see how Joel and her share secret lovey dovey glances at each other. Aww...

And Joel gives a geeky vibe with his smart jokes and those huge round glasses. They really suit him by the way.

I see that Pari is mostly quiet and just sometimes chuckles when Rudra cracks up a joke. I can literally see pink hearts in Rudra's eyes.

Boy, he is so in love.

Sometimes I wish Pari would not hold back her feelings and just give in to him. I know she is scared of her parents but I hope Rudra will make her brave enough to face her fear. She deserves to be loved. Especially the love that Rudra is willing to give her. And this guy here has loyally loved her since childhood.

As promised Rudra brings me fries and we sit there chatting for some more time​.

"Um, I guess we should leave Aashi. Ghar se phone aa raha hai" Pari says looking at her phone and I see a look of disappointment cross on Rudra's face.

"Oh sorry time ka pata hi nahi chala. Hum bhi bass nikal hi rahe hai" Rudra says as we all get up and walk towards the exit.

"Ok Pari kal college me milte hai" he says softly and his hand automatically reaches up and strokes her cheek. She closes her eyes and sighs with a small smile on her face.

Shabnam, Joel and I glance at each other with a knowing smile and I clear my throat and Rudra and Pari jump apart. "Late ho raha tha na Pari?" I say and everyone laughs as her cheeks turn red.

"Ok then Pari kal milte.."

"Aree bhai kuch hi ghanto me wapas miloge yaar chal tu ab" Joel says and Shabnam slaps his arm. We turn to leave towards the other direction when suddenly Rudra calls out my name. I turn around.

"By the way Aashi, batana bhul gaya, kal Veer aa raha hai" he says and casually walks away with the others and my eyes widen as I almost drop the bags in my hand. His words ring clearly in my ears

Kal Veer aa raha hai.

Fucking hell! Viraj Singhania is back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Whoa whoa... Look who's back!! And btw what do you think, where was Viraj? And what will happen now? Will their enmity continue or they'll become friends?? Aage ke chapters me dekha jaayega!! Thanks for reading.. ily! :)