Chapter 49

*Aslesha*

I did it. I just ruined my life and hurt the person whom I love the most in this world.

You did it for him. He'll understand once you tell him the truth. He'll understand.

Oh god!

My head starts paining really badly and I feel faint and fall on the floor.

Maine usse rulaa diya. That's the last thing I've ever wanted to do. Tears start streaming down my face and Neel comes and sits beside me.

"I'm so sorry Neel" I say sobbing loudly. His nose is bleeding and he has a sore eye with a cut on the corner of his lips. Bahot bure tarike se maara Viraj ne usse.

He just shakes his head and rubs my back lightly. I hear heavy footsteps coming up and the faces of my friends come into view.

They are all shocked to see the situation here and rush towards Neel and me and I quickly wipe me tears.

"What the fuck dude? Veer party chhod ke gusse me gaya and you are all bloody here. Usne tujhe maara?" Tej asks angrily, eyeing me curiously.

"Kya hua Aashi tu aise zameen pe kyu baithi hai? Kya hua? Kuch toh bolo tum dono!" Pari shouts.

"Bolo Aashi" Neel whispers and everyone's eyes fix on me.

"Vo.. vo thodi misunderstanding ho gayi. Viraj ke saath rehna chahiye tum logo ko. Go to his place" I say.

He needs them. Inhe kya muh se explain karu sab? Inhe bhi operation ke baad hi batana hai. Warna Viraj tak baat pahoch hi jaayegi.

"Rudra aur Joel Gaye hai uske ghar abhi uske peeche bike le ke" Shabnam says. "Kaisi misunderstanding vo toh bolo?"

"I can't tell you guys" I say looking down at my feet.

"You can tell us and you will!" Pari shouts at me. "Mujhe nahi batayegi tu Aashi?" She says, hurt clear in her voice.

Iss problem ka ek hi solution hai.

"Viraj caught me and Neel kissing" I say directly and shamefully as everyone gasps.

Then everything goes silent.

Tej is the first one to speak. "Aashi how could you? Vo ladka tumhare peeche itna pagal tha. So damn deep in love. Har wakt Aashi Aashi. Aur tu Neel. Saari izzat chali gayi tere liye jo thi. What about the bro code dude?"

"Tum dono ne uske saath bahot galat kiya" Saumya says shaking her head and gives us a disgusted look then leaves. Tej follows her.

"Tum dono se ye ummeed nahi thi" Sid says. "Shame on you guys. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai tum dono Ko apna dost bulaate hue" Shabnam says and they both leave.

Now it's just Pari, Neel and me on the terrace.

I hear Sid shouting downstairs that the party is over and asking everyone to leave.

Pari still doesn't say anything. Neel is standing near the edge of the terrace and looking out.

Her phone starts ringing, breaking the silence.

"Hello? Darwaza nahi khol raha? Thik hai just let him be on his own hum kal baat kar lenge usse college me.. just meet me in five on the backside of my house" she says and hangs up. Then with a final look at me, she leaves too.

"Chalo tumhe ghar chhod deta hu" Neel says. I look at him. Just look at him.

Ek ladke ka dil toda. Do ladko ki friendship todi. Humara relationship toda. Sab ke saath friendship todi. Sab ka bharosa toda.