Chapter 29

*Aslesha*

Then in the blink of an eye he comes back on the bed and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really very sorry. Shit I'm so sorry paglu" he says holding me tightly and I instantly relax in his arms.

Oh I missed this so much.

The musky smell of wood and spices and just Viraj. It calms my nerves. The feel of his arms around me soothes me completely.

I was so wrong about him. I judged him too quickly. He has faced a lot in life. Although the thing about assuming that I hurt him was completely wrong.

Dumb ass! Dummy is seriously the right name for him.

I break the hug and take a pillow and start hitting him.

"Bloody idiot, dumb ass, stupid, judgemental freak, brainless donkey, mand budhhi.." I say hitting him along with each word.

"Arre.. I said na sorry" he says taking the pillow from my hand as his eyes light up with humour.

He has the nerve to laugh!

I start hitting him with my hand, giving him punches on his chest and stomach.

"How could you blame me like that without knowing the whole thing. Did you know how much you hurt me, you retarded fool!" I say still hitting him.

"Oww violent aurat! Mujhe lag rahi hai" he says falling back on the the bed and clutching his stomach, trying to shield himself from my hard blows. I get on top of him and hit him more.

"Okay honestly, now it's not hurting because I'm loving the position we're in" he says smirking evilly looking at the way I'm sitting on his stomach, straddling him.

Fuckity fickity fuck fack!

"Tharki insaan! Kaisi soch hai tumhaari? Shee" I say getting away from him but he pulls me back on the bed and this time he pins me down below him lightly chuckling.

My breath catches in my throat as I gulp down, realising that we're too close.

"Look at your face. You are so liking this position, hai na?" Viraj says smirking again and my mouth drops open.

"You fucking pervert! Get off me" I scream and then he starts tickling me.

Oh no no no no no...

I can bear anything in life but not this.

"Viraj.. nahi na.. nahi please. St.. stop!" I say in between laughs trying to wiggle away from him. He continues the torment as I laugh loudly, trying to hit him and kick him but to no avail.

"PLEASE" I shout and he finally plops down beside me. We both are breathless and I feel like taking badlaa but vo aasani se rok lega mujhe and kya pata wapas mujhe tickle karne lage. I won't be able to bear that.

I look at him and see his eyes closed and a little smile on his lips. I turn towards him and mera dagaabaaz haath, without my permission, goes towards his hair and starts caressing them. He sighs contently and I run my hands through his hair, lightly, repeatedly.

"Viraj?"

"Hmm?"

"Tumne isliye vo din kaha tha ke you can't be friends or even civil towards me because you thought I broke the promise?" I ask.

He frowns and nods.

"And all the talks between us. Everything that happened. It was not fake na?" I ask again.