Chapter 63

*Viraj*

I love her.

I can't believe usne mere liye kitna kuch kiya. Aur mai hamesha ki tarah bina soche samjhe uspe bhadak gaya. The guilt has been eating me up but uske saath rehne se realise nahi ho raha.

And the best part.. she loves me too.

Aslesha! The best girl on this planet loves me! How wow is that!

Actually guilt se jyada mujhe ye chiz khaaye ja rahi hai ke vo mujhe pehle bhi I love you boli hai.

We reached home a few minutes ago and I was dieing to just slam her against the wall and make her spill out all the secrets.

But I didn't. Aaj subah hi sab misunderstanding clear hui hai aur mai usse bass.. bass... Khana chahta hu!

Hawas ka poojari bolegi mujhe agar mere thoughts padh li toh.

I hear some noises in the kitchen and go outside. Her head is inside the fridge as she's rummaging through stuff. And her ass is in the air. My hand is itching to..

"Ahem" I clear my throat and she looks back at me.

She's changed her jeans and is now wearing baby pink pajamas below the white top she was wearing before. They end on her mid thighs and her perfect legs can give a run for money to any of the top models.

"Stuffed baingan masala ya stuffed bhindi masala" she asks holding a vegetable in each hand.

"Kuch bhi chalega. Aren't you tired?" I ask. "Kuch mangata hu bahar se".

"No I'm not. Bahar se mat mangaao" she says.

"Okay then let me help you" I offer.

"Naya ghar hai Viraj" she says looking worried.

"Ha toh?" I ask in confusion.

"Itne jaldi jalaa dena hai?" She asks innocently and I purse my lips. A smile breaks on her face and I can't help but smile too.

"Achha ye bowl me ek cup rice daalo aur dho ke laao" she says and starts making the stuffing.

I put one cup of rice in the bowl and go to the sink. I look at the rice for a while not knowing what to do. Kaise karte hai yaar ye?

I take some rice in my hand and run the tap water. I then rub that rice between my hands.

Half of it falls off.

Fucking shit!

I try again and this time all of it falls off.

Aslesha burst out laughing behind me and I freeze. Of course she was watching me the whole time. Kitchen me Aslesha ke saamne embarrassment na ho aise toh ho hi nahi sakta.

"Do yaha mujhe" she says and takes the bowl from me. She fills the bowl with water and rinses the rice in it.

Ohh.. Aisa kyaa..

Then she skillfully pours off the excess water. Wow. She repeats the process two more times and then turns to looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"Dumb ass" she says and shoves me away. I bite my lip to stifle my laugh.

She starts making food and I go behind her and wrap my hands around her. I lean to kiss her but she shoves her elbow in my ribs.

"Oww!"

"No kissing!" She says sternly.

Ahh the challenge. Do ghante ho gaye hai. Teen ghante baaki hai.