17

A/N Good art by my good friend @diamondcookiezzz on Instagram and Tumblr :) She's a gem so when you get the chance, go check out her amazing art!
—————

Jonathan allows Evan to press a soft kiss to his forehead, before the Alpha is getting ready to make dinner. The two of them have continued to do YouTube, although now they live together in Evan's house. Jon moved in shortly after they completed their mate bond, and the two have been this way for two years now.

Delirious listens to Vanoss as the other hums a soothing tune, however Jon is definitely the opposite of soothed. He places his hands delicately on his stomach with worry.

The two of them want children, but the plan was to wait until a few years have passed and everything with YouTube has been sorted out. Plus, neither of them feels they are mentally prepared; or at least Jon doesn't.

Daithi and Lui had a baby a couple of months ago, but David is amazing with kids and Lui practically acts like a kid, so there wasn't any concern.

Now, you may be wondering why Jon is getting all worked up about this? It's because somehow his suppressants this time around were faulty, and one thing led to another then bam, this Omega is one hundred percent pregnant.

He knows Evan will eventually find out, if not by him acting weird then by the change in scent that occurs when an Omega is pregnant. For most, their scent gets a warm and milkier scent to it, partially because an Omega's body readies itself to breastfeed. Jon can already feel his chest starting to get sensitive.

Jonathan is 6 weeks along, and Omega pregnancies last between 6 and 7 months because of their anatomy, with the norm being litters as big as three pups. Three?! How the DaithiDeCalibre couple escaped that was beyond him. There's no way Jonathan is ready, but he's more afraid that Evan won't accept this scenario because it's still too early for them to be doing this.

Jonathan decides to ask his Omega best friend since Lui has already gone through this experience. Maybe he can talk Jon into getting the courage to tell Evan. He just doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Jonathan?" A voice inquires causing Jon to jump slightly after being immersed in his thoughts. He focuses on Evan who gives him a worried look. "I've been calling you for a bit now since supper is ready."

Delirious gives him a sheepish look, but does his best to provide Evan with a convincing worry-free smile. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something; was making sure I don't forget it." Thankfully, Evan buys the lie and brings his Omega to the dinner table for some food. Jon's stomach grumbles loudly, causing Vanoss to laugh a little. "I guess you are pretty hungry." Jon wholeheartedly agrees, if you had someone else to feed besides yourself, you would be too.

------------

"So, what has brought you to me today?" Lui squeaks with his childish voice through the computer screen. His baby girl, Rain, is swaddled in blankets and resting in his lap. Lui made sure that Nogla wasn't nearby and Evan isn't in the house making this the perfect opportunity for Jon to voice his concerns.

"Hey Lui, we need to get serious for a bit." Jon twiddles his fingers nervously and Lui straightens up a little, making sure not to wake up his daughter before giving Jonathan a serious look. "I'm all ears, tell me what's wrong."

Jonathan sighs, everything he's been feeling begins to overflow and he feels the tears prick his eyes.
"Jonny?" Lui whimpers worriedly as he watches one of his best friends crumble apart.