5 - Bumlicking Powers

"What a dick" Taylor agrees with me as we walk towards the food court. "I don't get why he's picking on you?"

"Maybe he fancies you" Morecy says beside me, receiving a harsh glare from Freya before she turns and walks away.

"What was that all about?" I ask the others, amusement clear in my voice.

"She fancies the hell out of him" Taylor says.

"Yeah who don't?" I innocently ague back.

"Yeah but she really likes him, not just sexually, she thinks they have a connection" she laughs at her own words.

"Does she even have him for any lessons?" I question.

"No but apparently they had a chat about her career choices on his first day. She said he was really nice to her."

"Maybe he's trying to get in her pants then" Jake laughs with Morecy and I get a pang of emotion inside me. Jealously? I'm not jealous that Freya likes Mr Styles, am I?

"Shh shh, there he is"

I look up at him walking our way. He has put his navy blazer on and is looking down at the brown diary-looking book stuck between his fingers on one hand.

If it wasn't for Taylor and her inevitable bum-licking powers, we could've gone past un-noticed, but no.

"Hello Sir." Before he realizes who the voice was coming from, his eyes look straight up into mine, making my insides tingle.

He brings his balled-up fist to his mouth before clearing his throat and looking towards Taylor. "Morning" he politely says. I even notice a slight smile on his face, is it just me who he hates? 

I really don't like him but there is something about him that gets me every time, his dimples are almost heavenly and his eyes are some-what hypnotizing. He's a complete mystery to me, and i'd rather not put the puzzle together.