7 - Douche

"So are you coming tonight?" Morecy asks.

"Of course" I laugh at his ridiculous question. "How are we getting there?"

"I'll drive" Jake says and my stomach drops.

"Why?" I ask but i'm instantly ignored.

"Are you sure?" Taylor looks straight at him, delicately kissing his nose when he replies with a small 'yes'.

"Yay, i'm excited now" Freya says. I love parties, especially with Freya, she's so much fun and honetly, you don't need a house full of people if she's there, you could have 3 people but as long as she's there, I guarantee it would be a good time. "Where are we meeting?"

"We could come mine for some pre-drinks then go in Jakes car there?" I suggest. I don't like that Jake is driving, purely because last time he almost crashed the car with us inside it, and he doesn't have a car, he uses his step-dads when he's away on business but we all know he's doing his secretary; there is no secret.

"Sounds like a plan, get to yours at 7?" Morecy says.

"Sure"

Last lesson is History which always goes fast, meaning before we know it, we'll be getting ready for a night out.

"Are you going tonight?" Lucy asks once i stroll in from missing the first five minites as usual.

"Yeah are you?" I ask.

"No it sounds really dodgy" the look on her face tells me she heard some clichè rumour about a gang and shit-loads of drugs that are there but never is, so I still make sure I make every one.

"Where did you hear that?" I ask in confusion.

"Everyones saying that the gang from Sheffield is going, apparently they shag everything that moves and smokes everything possible" she looks at me with disgust in her features.

"Now that sounds like a party" I laugh.

I hear someone shout: "Are youse talking about the party tonight?" It's Matty. Matty is brilliant, he's so lovely and so funny but he gets invloved with drugs and stuff which means at parties its best to stay away from him; he can get involved with the wrong people.

"Yeah are you going?" I shout back.

"Hell yeah, it's supposed to be really dodgy though"

"Yeah, it'll be fine" I say, laughing at my own alloof attitude.

"It's okay K, i'll look after you" he winks and I errupt with laughter.

"I'm sure you will." I smirk in reply. Matty and I have always had this little flirty attitude towards eachother but it clearly doesn't mean anything. I mean, he's attractive but he's kind of skinny and his hairs long but he tucks it behind his ears; he's really smart but loves to joke around sometimes and I swear to god he has the same outfit over and over again in his wardrobe but in a variety of colours. A word I would use to describe Matty would be Indie, he's different but completely owns it. He's a great guy.

"Enough" Finally, Mr Styles stands up with his hands tucked into his tight suit trouser pockets. "Everyone just shut up and copy that information out from the board." I begin to wonder where the hell this aggravated attitude has come from, but then instantly remember this kind of attitude is regular when it comes to Mr. Styles, which means I instantly don't dwell in it. "Today we are on surgey, Miss Tate you were late for my lesson again. Who is Joseph Lister?"

Everyone turns to look at me and today, i'm worried. I think I know who he is but i'm not sure, what if I say it confidently but its not true, then i'll come off like a right arsehole. Come on, just say something.

I play with my sweaty palms before looking up towards him and his towering height and captivating eyes. "Joseph Lister discovered that Carbolic acid could be used during surgery to kill germs and decrease infection" I say not so confidently, and he can tell.

"Hmm" he speaks. Normally, he would say I was right then move on but today he can sense my uneasyness and therefore he is deciding to play on the torture. "How old was Lister when he made his discoveries?" he raises his left eyebrow.

"We don't need to know that" I reply with furrowed brows and buckets of sweat in my palms.

I can sense the amusement behind his smart replies. "So you don't know?"

"We do-"

"So you don't know?" he interupts me, angering me completely.

The whole class looks between us with caution, they know he's being harsh on me but not one person decides to jump in and back me up. The information is irrelevant.

"No" my barely audible voice speaks, creating a smirk on his face. "No I don't"

"Well, i'll see you after class Miss Tate" he flashes the fakest smile possible then makes his way back over to his desk for the class descution.

"What a douche" I say to Lucy and even though I say it quitely, I sure he heard it.