24 - curses and gores

After breakfast, we decide that he should probably drop me home before my mum starts to worry. Well...he decided. There's no way I want to leave Harry today, I've grown way too close to him and honestly, my mothers' opinion is the last thing on my mind. So instead, as Harry begins to clear the mess he made when cooking breakfast, I make my way into the living area to find some kind of distraction that can keep me here longer. Wow I sound like a child.

My cold, bare feet shuffle over the long cream rug in-between the coffee table and the TV, making my way over to the large stack of DVD's beside the device.

"Oh my god I love this film" I pick up the first one I see.

"You love Saving Private Ryan?" He asks, humour clear in his voice and features.

"Yeah don't you?" I ask and this time a laugh escapes his rough throat. I quickly recognise the fact he's still not wearing a t-shirt and shiver when he comes close.

"It's pretty gruesome" he tries to tell me but I stand my ground, as long as I get another few hours with him, I'll watch anything.

"Yeah, it's cool" I say innocently but it's obvious he can see right through me like clean glass. He knows well and truly what I'm doing.

"It's cool?" He confirms as he enters the lounge side of the room, only feet from me.

"Yes" I shrug.

His body comes incredibly close to mine as his large right hand finds its way to my backside, the other on the small of my back, pulling me tightly into his bare torso.

"What's it about?" He stares deeply into my eyes centimetres from his.

"Umm.." His smirk returns while he peers at me for the answer. "Saving Private Ryan?" I guess .

A deep chuckle rumbles through him. His left hand raises and rests on the back on my head. Sweetly, he pulls my head towards him, leaving a delicate peck to it and warming my entirety.

"If you want to watch a different film we will" he laughs once more.

I push my body away from his slightly to look up at the friendly giant. "Fine we will. If that one was too gruesome for you Harry you only had to say" a smirk sneaks onto my face and I spin on my feet to face the DVD's once more to choose the film.

A slight gasp escapes my lips when I feel a large hand smack the right of my bottom. The devilish smirk I receive when I throw my head over my shoulder and back towards him sends a rush through my body as he provocatively tugs on his bottom lip with his teeth.

[] [] []

We decide on the latest Spiderman film but I'm not sure why since I don't really like it, but if it meant nearly 2 extra hours with Harry, so be it. We sit closely on the sofa, Harry's legs resting on the coffee table ahead, my legs folded beside me as I lean into Harry's shoulder, right arm resting across my shoulders.

Honestly, I'm scared. Well actually, I'm terrified. I'm terrified of the fact that im developing feelings for Harry. I've never felt like this before, I really thought I liked Matty but my feelings towards harry are so much more. The idea of relying on someone as much as yourself is an idea that doesn't really settle with me. I've never relied on anyone, I barely rely on my own mother let alone another person who could rip it all away at the sound of go.

"You okay?" Harry whispers in my ear. He must've noticed a change in my mood when I let my brain take other and take me all sorts of deep places.

"Yes" I say, still looking at the TV.

"Sure?" He double checks. This time I look up at his angelic green eyes.

"Yes" I repeat and he doesn't move. Instead, he stares straight at me like I'm going to spit everything out. But I don't.