27 - a change of heart

I couldn't tell you how long we were lying on his couch for. His muscular body resting between my legs; my hands on his face and in his hair; his eyes on mine: large hands resting on my hips. It's perfect. We're perfect. And despite the fact that some time before, Harry was suggesting we end whatever we have, right now, each other was all we needed.

"You're so beautiful" his fingertips delicately dance along my pale skin, causing goosebumps to form under his touch. Wild eyes and messy hair, my heart beating in sync with his.

A giggle escapes my lips at his kind words but it's not long before his lips are back caressing mine once again.

Like before, the kiss is fragile and gentle but deepens as seconds pass. I love delicate kisses, I could sit and let Harry leave them all over my body day in and day out, but when it gets heated, there's the passion. And that's what I love the most about him.

My small fingers clutch at his curls impossibly hard, causing a deep groan within Harry to escape. My curious hands run up and down his tanned torso, feeling every muscle beneath my fingers. His heavy eyes scrunch in frustration as I feel him harden against me. Like enemies, our hips work against each other as I lift my backside off the sofa, desperate to feel more of him.

"Fuck, don't do that" he pulls his lips from mine, leaving sloppy ones all down my neck.

"Why?" I ask innocently.

"It makes me want to fuck you" he growls. "...so hard"

My eyes widen in shock and I'm glad he can't see my face while his heavy kisses find their way to my collar bones. Seconds pass in silence just before I break it like a sledgehammer.

"Why don't you?"

Like I just told him I was about to commit, his head shoots up, dark eyes meeting light.

"What?" He asks almost in disbelief.

"Why don't you" I bite my lip, desperate to control my raging hormones screaming for his touch.

His eyes search mine for what feels like minutes before a slight cough clears his throat and he speaks with a low voice. "Have you..um..have you ever?"

I watch in confusion as he awkwardly tries to ask me something. But it's not long until my common sense kicks in and I realise just what he's so nervous to ask me.

"Have I ever had sex?" I laugh and he nods. "Yes Harry"

"Oh" he relaxes. I don't know why, just something came over him for a second, it's like he doesn't like the idea of taking someone's virginity, whether he didn't like taking mine or anyone else's, something weird came over him.

"I don't know I just..." His eyes search the room for something to focus his attention on. He looks nervous. Like he's about to murder someone. I understand what we are thinking of doing is breaking the rules but it's not a prison-cage crime and I'm positive more benefits come from it then now.