New School...?

"This girl is new. Her name is L/N, F/N. Eh... everyone be nice to her. Do you have anything to say, L/N?" The female teacher asks as she turns to you.

"As you heard, my name is L/N, F/N. Please take good care of me and I look forward to working with you all." You bow a little and then your teacher nods.

"Sit there, next to Nejima. Nejima, raise your hand." The teacher orders and you see a cute brown haired and brown eyed boy raise his arm. You walk to the seat and you feel everybody's eyes glued to you.

"Pretty..."

"Do you think she'll like me?"

Whispers ripple out of the boys' mouths and you calmly sit down, looking straight at the front of the classroom, ignoring the stares.

"Okay, class will now begin! Everyone, take out your textbooks!" The teacher instructs and whispers continue as the students take out books and pencils. Everyone's mouths are open and talking except for Nejima and slightly handsome dark purple haired boy, who's not sitting far from you. Your eyes meet with his and you stare, your heart slightly beating harder. He stares back, almost daring you to keep on looking. You turn away first and then you look at Nejima, who's blushing. Why is he blushing?

"Teacher, I don't have a textbook." You stand up and she calls out a name.

"Takasaki? Could you take her to the office to retrieve her textbooks?"

"Yes." A very pretty girl with silky short hair and light black eyes smiles and starts to walk out of the classroom. You follow her and she immediately starts a conversation.

"So, where are you from?"

"Not far from here, actually. (City Name). My family and I moved because of my dad's work." You answer blankly.

"I see. Could I ask what your dad does for his job?"

"He's a (Dad Job)."

"Ah! I see." She smiles again as she tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. You guys continue walking down the hallway in silence and students walk past.

"Takasaki-san! Hello!" A girl waves cheerfully and Takasaki waves back. She must be popular. It would be somewhat of a waste of time to try to be close friends with her. But it wouldn't be bad.

"I see you're quite popular." You turn your head towards her and she shakes her head.

"No no! I'm not." So modest.

"Okay, then," you just nod and you guys near a door. She opens it and you both enter inside.

"Takasaki! What brings you here? Oh, you must be the new student!" A man grins and holds out books. "I already prepared this for you."

"Thank you." You reply, taking the books and holding them in your arms. Heavy....

"We'll be going then!" Takasaki smiles again. She smiles a lot.