Trip...?

"L/N!" A voice calls out your name and you turn around to the sound, seeing Takasaki smiling. She's as pretty as always.

"Good morning, Takasaki-san." You smile back as she walks over to you.

"Good morning! Uhm... I've actually been wondering if you wanted to go to a trip with me. It's not far from here!"

"? Why is it that you're choosing me to go with you?" You ask curiously.

"Because I feel that I need to know you better. Besides, you can know more about other classmates too!"

"Other classmates? Takasaki-san, please tell me specifically who's going."

"Me, Nejima-kun, Takeda, and Nisaka. There's not many people and plus it'll be weird if I'm the only girl." She grins as she tilts her head slightly. "So please, can you come?"

"I'll ask my parents about it." You say simply and she nods happily.

You spot Nejima walking down the hallway by himself and he starts to approach both you and Takasaki. Immediately Taksaki stiffens up noticeably and you watch as Nejima turns into a stuttering mess.

"U-Um, Takasaki-san. Who else is c-coming?" He asks while not meeting eyes with her.

"L/N is coming," she replies and you continue to stare at Nejima. But he won't meet your gaze either.

"Nejima, are you okay?" You ask.

"Y-Yes!" He laughs nervously. "Well, I'll get going now," he turns and leaves. Nisaka is just turning the corner of the hallway and bumps into Nejima.

"Nejima, are you alright?" Nisaka asks in concern.

"Yeah," Nejima nods and walks away from him.

Very Long Time Skip to Trip:

"Nejima-kun, we're almost there. Don't go to sleep!" Takasaki-san laughs playfully and Nejima opens his eyes wide.

"Ah, sorry," he rubs his eyes with his hands and Takasaki smiles at him.

"Ay! Stop flirting!" Takeda yells with his eyes closed. Nisaka laughs lightly.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Nisaka looking at you. You turn to him and tilt your head, a silent question of why he was looking at you. Nisaka just turns away and you stare at him for a moment before going back to looking outside your window. The scenery is so green here.

"L/N, I guess you don't make many friends." Nisaka suddenly says.

"Yeah." You answer simply without looking at him.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good," you reply. Why is he suddenly asking you these questions? "I should think it's easy for you to make more friends, so why are you only friends with Nejima and Takeda?"

"Because they're all I need." He says in a calm voice.

"They're all you need..." you repeat quietly and then you turn your head to Nisaka. "That answer doesn't satisfy me." You practically glare at him and the train stops, alerting people that they're at their destination.

"Guys, let's go." Takasaki stands up and Nejima quickly does too.

You have a lot of mixed feelings for Nisaka. He's so complicated to understand. Or is it that he's just plain and I'm thinking too much out of the box? You thought you liked him, but now is it different?