Meeting Up

"Meet up?"

"Yeah. With Nejima's wife too," Takasaki says joyfully through the phone. But it sounds a bit fake.

"Uhm... can I check in with my parents first?"

"Sure! Just call me back!"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

*Click*

You walk downstairs to your mom, who's reading a magazine that shows off a collection of summer swimming suits.

"That looks good too..." She mumbles as you walk up to her and she looks up at you, a bit surprised.

"Is there a problem, honey?"

"Ah, Takasaki-san wants me to meet up with her along with Nejima's future wife. I just wanted to ask if I could go," you smile gently.

"Of course of course. But make sure to come back before 6:00!"

"Yes, mother." You nod obediently and then walk back up to your room, picking up your phone and calling Takasaki again. But for some reason, she doesn't reply? Something pops up on your phone and you see that she sent you a message. You read it, frowning slightly.

Sorry, something came up! Can you call Lilina instead?

Here's her number^^: XX-XXXX-XXXX

You squint at the numbers on your phone, frowning even deeper.

Call her???

"..." Silence overcomes the room as you quietly dial the numbers. She won't even remember you. Why are you so worried about it? As you thought, you must be getting emotional after becoming closer to Takasaki and Nejima, along with Takeda and Nisaka. You press the green call button and the phone rings silently as you bring it up to your ear. The ringing stops and there's a soft click. Then, you hear her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is a friend of both Takasaki and Nejima. Takasaki informed me that we are going to meet up today?"

"Ah, yes. I know. What about it?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I'll be there. That's all I have to say, so goodbye."

"Yes, goodbye," you say softly. But then...

"You-..........................................................................................."

"Did you have something else to say?"

"No. I'm sorry, nevermind." You hurriedly end the call and then sigh, holding the phone to your chest.

A/N: Sorry sorry for the short chapter~... I just had a bunch of projects this weekend plus I had to practice my violin..... BUT THX FOR CONTINUING TO READ MY STORY!! I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS~~~^^
- Anaboo/Meow Senpai
(my inner weebness is still throbbing)