Going Back

Maybe it's better if you don't hang out with them anymore.

"L/N? Where are you going?" Takasaki slightly tilts her head and you turn around to face the four of them.

"Are we not going home?"

"We have some time remaining, so we thought that we could play around for a little more. Let's go to the park." She smiles and continues walking with the others and you just stand there, wondering whether or not to go with them or to return home.

It's definitely going to hurt you if you go with them.

"L/N-san, you should hurry." Nisaka stops walking and stares at you with his murky eyes, his dark purple hair flowing in the slight wind. You sigh and close your eyes, already having your choice decided.

"Yes," you jog next to him and he smiles. Barely. "Nisaka, you smiled?!" You widen your eyes in shock and he frowns.

"What? I'm not that grumpy, am I?" He asks, looking away.

"Eh? Really? Nisaka smiled?" Takeda pops into the conversation out of nowhere.

"It's not that big of a deal!" Nisaka yells and Nejima starts to laugh, causing Nisaka to blush.

"You show more happy expressions these days, Nisaka. Is it because of L/N?" Nejima asks.

"No no. I just helped him show his feelings more often," you smirk at Nisaka and he shrugs.

"It may be because of L/N-san." Nisaka smiles again.

"Oh! Nisaka smiled again!!!" Takeda yells.

B-Because of me?

You're glad that Takeda tackles Nisaka so that he doesn't see your own bright blush.

But what you didn't notice was that someone else saw your blush.

A/N:

Sorry bout dat short chapter! I just wanted to add a little... erm... suspension? idk :p

All of you guys who are taking your own time to read this right now, I want to thank you!!!

Obviously, right now, there aren't many ppl who are reading this but you guys who stick loyally to my chapters, reading them everyday, I'm so grateful. I love you guys :)