Congratulations

"Great job Takasaki-san!"

"You did so well!"

You stand at the edge of the crowd and watch as multiple people throw out words of congrats.

Should I congratulate her too? You ponder on what to do as people continue to flood around the black haired girl. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Nisaka also being showered with praise.

You figure that it would be too troublesome and sit quietly down at your seat.

★*★**★***(sry I don't wanna write the whole school thing I'm too lazy:p)

You walk along the cement sidewalk under you and are about to go down a flight of stone stairs when someone calls out your name.

You turn around to find Nisaka a few feet behind you with his hands in his pockets and you stop in your tracks, wondering why he always talks to you when you're walking home after school.

"Nisaka? Do you need something?" You tilt your head and stare at him, turning your body around to face him squarely.

"Yeah," he looks down at the ground, "I just wanted your advice on what to do."

"What do you mean?" You question.

"I did what you told me to do."

"I didn't really tell you what to do... it was just that I answered a question you had."

He draws a circle with the point of his foot. "You know what I mean."

You focus your gaze to Nisaka's dark violet bangs covering his eyes and sigh.

"Nisaka, I'm sorry, but I can't decide everything for you."

He keeps his gaze lowered but raises his head just a bit.

"I understand." He turns to leave but you sigh again and start to speak.

"You did amazingly well on the play." You conclude the discussion and turn back around to go down the stairs in front of you. You hear him begin to walk in the opposite direction and remember that he's supposed to go down the same path as you. You wonder where he's planning to go but quickly erase that question from your head and march off to your home.

°◎☆◎°

After that moment, Nisaka stopped talking to you completely and you cut yourself off from your classmates except for a few that you could barely count as friends. Your father was planning for your family to move again, which you agreed on without having any conflicted feelings.

But that was until you got your notice.

A/N: sorry
that's the end
unless u request for some more crappy chapters
Thx so much for reading
Hope to write for you again;)))