twenty eight

"i didn't know you were dating penetrator-chris." sana said as she lean back on her chair. and i cringed at the mention of 'penetrator'.

"me too, how long have you guys been dating?" vilde butts in as she sticks a fries to her mouth.

"um.." i trailed off, thinking if i should give them the right answer or just lie to them.

i don't know if they're gonna judge me once they found out.

"why does it matter?" noora asked beside me.

"we are eva's friends? we're supposed to know what's happening with her life." vilde defends.

vilde is kinda right, they are my friends, they're supposed to know what the fuck is happening with my life.

"i've known him for almost three months and we've been dating for almost one month." i smiled.

"dang, penetrator-chris is whipped." chris said as she sucks her spoon and i chuckled.

"is he treating you right?" sana raised her eyebrows.

"of course." i nodded. "we only fought once." i said and suddenly regret it.

"what was it about?" vilde as and knitted her eyebrows together.

"he brought me in their house and said that he will introduce me to his parents. and he was suddenly acting strange when we bumped to his ex." i sighed at the thought. "he suddenly forgot about me and he poured all his attention to the girl and i saw him kissing her." i finished.

"what?!" vilde shouted and all the people who were eating look at us and shake their heads.

"what did he said?" girl-chris asked.

"we didn't talk for a week, i was kinda surprised cause he wasn't messaging or calling me and then i come to my senses that i need him, fuck, this sounds so cheesy." i rolled my eyes and my friends chuckled. "he was actually looking for me that night and he came outside his house to look for me, kylie kissed him and he thought i was kylie so he kissed back and boom! and i saw them." i continued.

"that sucks." vilde commented.

"have you guys already hit it?" girl-chris asked raising her eyebrows up and down. "i know you didn't have sex for almost four months now?" she laughed and i groaned.

"oh my god." i hide my face with my hands. "yes, we already hit it." i admit, cringing because i'm actually saying these things with my friends, but hey, they asked for it.

"but it wasn't an intimate one, it was more of making love, if you know what i mean." i added.

"enough!" i said. "let's talk about something."

"how are you and yousef?" i asked sana and she blushed.

"uh.." she stuttered. "i really like him." she smiled. "but i don't think he likes me back."

"dude, it's obvious. the guy is in love with you." noora rolled her eyes. "he messaged me on facebook and keep asking about you."

"really?" sana's eyes lights up and noora nodded.

"are you guys going to do something tonight?" sana asked.

"yes."

"no." all of them answered 'no' and i was the only one who said 'yes'.

"i'm going to christoffer's later." i shrugged.

they playfully rolled their eyes at me and i chuckled.

suddenly, the television suddenly opened and the shop turns silent.

what's happening?

"there's a shooting that's going around in oslo, and 5 people were already killed. just stay where you are-"