eleven

c: cupcake :-(

c: i missed you :-(

c: its been three days and you aren't replying to my messages.

c: reply pls ;;;;((((

c: you kno that i can see you reading my messages, right?

c: fine

c: don't reply

c: but, know that i wont stop messaging you until you reply

i rolled my eyes and set my phone down on the bed and just stared at my ceiling.

i'm not gonna reply to c until he tell me his name and show me his face.

i know that he's done something good to me but i can't help but get creeped out everytime he does it, i just wanna know what his name and what he looks like.

"eva!" i heard eskild shouted from the living room. "someone is looking for you!"

i just ignored him and continue to stare at the ceiling. i look at my phone who can't stop vibrating but i didn't open it or something.

"eva kviig mohn!"

i heard foot steps going to my room and i quickly closed my eyes prentending to sleep.

i don't want to talk to anyone right now.

the door to my room suddenly opened and i can feel eskild looking at me.

"eva?" he asked.

i didn't answer and just continue to close my eyes.

"someone was here." he informed me. "he brought you a big teddy bear and chocolates." he added.

i felt him put something beside me. "its a human size teddy bear." he whispered.

"and he's really hot if you would ask me."

what?

i quickly opened my eyes and see a smiling eskild.

"every guy is hot for you, eskild." i rolled my eyes.

"no, but this one was really hot." he told me seriously.

"maybe its just some asshole from nissen."

"he said he's already in college."

"who was it?" i quickly asked.

he shrugged and smiled at me.

seriously?

"fuck you." i groaned and he laughs.

"i wasn't kidding when i said he's hot." he winks.

"did he tell you something?" i asked.

"yup." he nodded.

"can you just tell me?" i playfully rolled my eyes. "the full story." i added.

"aight." eskild said.

i picked up the chocolates and roses that were sitting on my bed and i softly smiled. i smell the rose and i see a small paper.

i'm sorry :-(

the handwritten was messy but cute.

i look at the flower vase beside my bed and i put the rose there along with the other roses that c gave me.

"so," eskild started. "i was blowing a guy to my room when i hea-"

i bursted into laughter and eskild just stared at me. "no, not that."

"you told me to tell you the full story?" i rolled my eyes and i see him smile.

"just kidding." he hugs me."just wanted to make you laugh."

"aw." i smiled and hug him back.

"we need more eskild in this world." i muttered and he hugs me tighter.

"okay, that's enough!" he said loudly. "no more cheesy words!"

"someone knocked at the door and when i opened it, i saw a man standing outside. he was holding a rose and chocolates with a huge teddy bear beside him." he started and i motion for him to continue.

"i thought he was looking for me at first, because i believe that i saw him before." he stop for a moment and think. "i saw him somewhere but i just forget where or from who was that."

"anyways," he continued. "he smiled at me and i nearly peed my pants at how handsome he looks." he overreacted, what can i say, its eskild. he probably peed in his pants.

"what?" i interrupted him.

"i'm not finish yet." he hush me.

"he told me that he was looking for you so i called you. and since you weren't answering. i told him to sit at the couch for a moment and he did. i called you again and you weren't answering and he just told me to give you those." he finished.

i look at the giant teddy bear and stand up and sit on it.

"what else?" i asked.

"he said that his name is c?" he said but it was more of a question.

i quickly stand up and widen my eyes "what?!"

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" i asked and put my hands to my head.

"you weren't saying anything!"

my phone vibrated and i jump to get it.

c: your apartment was nice btw.