4

Layla woke up and smiled to herself, she could feel Cal's morning glory press up against her. Layla rolled over to face him and spotted that he was still asleep. She placed a hand on his stubble and smiled. Layla felt that everything was good for her and Cal, they had broke up so long ago and she never thought that she and Cal would be bac here. In this place, back together, she never thought that she would see him not when they broke up " stop being a creep" Cal said with his eyes shut as Layla smirked before Cal looked at her as he opened his eyes and smiled at her "what are you up to, you little minx?" Cal asked "wouldn't you like to know?" Layla asked as she curled up so that she was closer to cal. Cal smirked before he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer where she buried her head into his chest. Cal kissed her forehead and she smiled "i missed this...us" Layla said "so do I" "you remember half the time we would skip lectures and just lie in bed all day, we couldn't be bothered to get up, so we would lie in my dorm or usually your dorm and watch reruns and eat a load of junk food" Layla said "and have lots of sex" Cal said as Layla chuckled "you would bring that up" "we have great sex, though don't we" Cal asked as he rolled over so that he was pressing Layla into the mattress "we do"

***

Layla smirked as she looked to Cal beside her on the side of the bed "we're going to be late" Layla said as she stood from the bed and grabbed one of cals shirts and pulled it over her naked body. Cal sat up and leant against the headboard and smirked "i don't mind, I don't mind at all" Cal said smirking as he checked out Layla in only his shirt. Layla rolled her eyes at him before she pulled the shirt off and threw it to him "your a perv" she said waling off to the bathroom naked, leaving Cal wanting her more.

***

Cal drove himself and Layla into work. He pared the car ad smirked as he looked to Layla, he rested his hand on her thigh "i have no idea how im going to keep my hands off of you for an entire shift" Cal said as his hand travelled up her thigh "your not the only one" Layla said as she rested her hand on his cheek before she leant in and kissed him. Cal smiled as he watched Layla walk into the ED, he knew that he was falling back in love with her, he knew that even if he had dated before no one came close as Layla did. She was his world. Layla walked into the staffroom where she spotted Lola, who smiled at her "so, you and Cal? are things getting serious again?" Layla asked "i don't know maybe" Layla said and Lola frowned, she knew Layla, Layla was her best friend "your scared of being hurt aren't you?" Lola asked and Layla nodded "after last time...I cant bare the thought of loosing him, not all over again" Layla said as Lola hugged her "it will be okay" she said and Layla smiled to herself hoping that she was right.