The killing

Evangeline's POV

HI, I'm Evangeline but some people just call me Eva, it happened  again today. I got another beating for accidentally burning the food,oh I'm five years old. "Hey, little demon!! Where's my food at?!!?" My father yelled."It's almost done father just 3 more minutes."I said.i looked at the clock, oh my god imma miss the bus...again. I know what your thinking why is a five year old in third grade, Well I'm very smart for my age. I don't like school because of the bullies, Wesley and some other guy I can't remember. I took the eggs off the stove put it on a plate with grits and bacon and handed it to my da- father. "Hey you actually did something right for once, good for you." Father said, I raced upstairs and quickly changed into school attire got my book bag and went downstairs and got my lunchbox and went outside and got ready for my long walk to school.*ding*dong* darn it I almost made it, great I walked into school put my book bag in my locker and went to class with my books. "Ahh how nice of you to join us finally Ms.Flower" Mrs.Dawn said."sorry I'm late I missed the bus.....again" i said.

After her increasingly boring class, which I think has made me dumber we switched classes and it felt like my whole world stopped I saw him  Michael Myers, I have a crush on him, though I doubt he would ever like me back.I rushed to my next class my arch nemesis Math I swear they teach us fifth grade stuff. I think I dozed off cause then some one slammed a math book down on my desk, I jolted with a start some snickers here and there. "Ms.Flower is my class this boring for you to doze off in MY class!!" I was half asleep half awake from overworking and enduring much amounts of pain."yes it's very boring." I replied some people laughed, after a while it was then lunch, I didn't want to eat inside so I went to a secluded Tree. After a few bites I heard someone coming over,'why can't I just be left alone in peace without any disturbances, WHY???!!!!??!'. "Go away Wesley I don't have any lunch money so you can fuck off jeez." I huffed out. 

     Michaels POV

After first core i saw a girl I forgot her name but I think she's bullied because of her hair and eyes? I think she's rather beautiful,I don't get why they make fun of her. In math she dozed off in the middle of class after a few minutes the teacher noticed, it takes that long to notice dang he really is blind. She was startled awake by Mr.Richard slamming the books down on her desk "Ms.Flower is my class this boring for you to doze off in MY class!!" Her head was falling a little and in a very sleepy voice she answered "yes it's very boring." It took all my willpower not to snicker or smile. After class it was lunch time I wanted to go sit somewhere since mom forgot to make lunch today. I found a secluded tree when I got closer I saw Evangeline occupied it. I walked up I saw her tense up then sigh and said "Go away Wesley I don't have any lunch money so you can fuck off jeez" I was suprised to say the least but damn she gets bullied by him too. Wow. "Sorry but I'm not Wesley" I said.

Eva's POV

I practically froze at hearing Michael I feel like a complete idiot. I turned around and I franctically apologized I lost count of how many times I apologized. He laughed, oh lord I think imma pass out, oh my god he laughed. I think I won at putting a tomato to shame gold metal to me. I heard a stomach growling, I snapped out of it and looked at him,he had a faint blush. I smiled warmingly and handed him my lunch box "here you can have mine."  He hesitated but eventually he took it he nibble on the steak a little, I think his eyes  widened a little before he scarfed all the food down. 'Damn he can eat' Kai said. Oh I forgot to mention me and my demon are friends we talk a lot but I think something's gonna happen today I don't know. After awhile of me and him talking we separated to go to classes, "awwww isn't that just sweet the two freaks are friends." I froze I turned alittle and saw Wesley and his goonie "what do you want?" I spat with venom I think I saw his goonie flinch. "Nothing just wanted to tell you something" I scrunched my eyes at his expression I froze, I saw anger in his eyes, 'great im going to have to survive another beating' I thought. "W-what" dammit I stuttered. He smirked "you know a freak like you doesn't deserve friends" 'what's he getting to?' I saw him reach into his pocket "you know I think I might do something to him, something very bad." Before he could even finish I bolted to my next class hearing him laugh made my blood boil 'He better not touch MY michael'