IM ACTUALLY HIS LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!

OMG Jason's face. Why would he hide it, it's perfect and he's extremely hoooot.

 Why would he hide it, it's perfect and he's extremely hoooot

He shaved he had extremely captivating eyes. I don't know why but my hearts not pounding. I just feel an overwhelmingly need to always be by his side all the time. Before I could even say or do anything I crouched down holding my head in pain.

******3rd persn POV*******

Jason watched helplessly as Eva crouched down holding her head in so much pain. Jason crouched asking but, stuttering a little if she was ok, all he got in response was grunts in pain. As Eva let out an earsplitting scream right there. Jason flinched back at the noise, as his worry grew.

*****Jason's POV*******

I felt so helpless on what I could do, I didn't know how to comfort someone in pain when I always kill a person. I rubbed her back, I tilted my head to the side when her head shot up, and an earsplitting scream came out. I flinched back in pain as she screamed her lungs out. Long after she was done she passed out. I stood but, not before picking her up and taking her back to my cabin. After a walk I put her on my bed and put my covers over her. Before I could even walk out I heard someone talk behind me. "You've got a lot of nerve for  taking my master away." I spun around coming face to face with some guy I don't even know. 

This man was sitting on my chair while he had his chin on his hand

This man was sitting on my chair while he had his chin on his hand. I growled gripping my machete in my hand. "Oh, quit your anger down. You'll wake master Eva up." He said I stepped back and rose my eyebrow in confusion. "Ah, I'm her companion. Well demon to be exact. She's my host. Boy, you'll be getting a suprise when she wakes up." He said with a smirk before disappearing. I was extremely confused on what just happened, I shrugged before going to the guest room and blacking out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

******Eva's POV....Flasback..in her dreams....********

Big brotwer  is the best. I'm going to make him a cake. I giggled as I walked into the kitchen. "And what do you think your doing.little missy?" I turned around "mommy, I wanted to mwake Jasy a big bwoter cake." I said. "Alright we'll make it for him together. Just be sneaky like a ninja." She said. I giggled and nodded.         *******six years old********

"Jason pway with me big bwother, pweeeeeesssseee." I asked. "Hmmmmmmm why not little sis."  Jason said. Me and Jason went outside and played for a long time. Before we could we could go home together pick me up and started to run off with me. "Big brwoter !!!!!!!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face. "Eva!!!" He screamed. He ran after me and the stranger before, everything became pitch black.

****dream over****

I shot up in a cold sweat as tears streamed down my face. I gasped in realization i'm Jason's sister. I slowly got up I wobbled a little before I was able to walk to the kitchen. I shakily got a cup out of the cabinet and made some water. I drank the water in a full gulp. I started to have flasbacks for the rest of the night. I couldn't believe that all my life, everything was a lie. Those terrible people weren't my parents, I had someone else in my life, I just never knew. My bottom lip quivered as I silently sobbed myself into a nap. I woke up to someone banging on the door, I groggily got out of bed and went to the front door. I opened it, "what the hell is wrong with you!!" I furrowed my eyes in confusion. "What?" I asked in confusion. This apparently made him even more infuriated, "don't act confused, you went into my girlfriend, and mines house." He yelled. I got even more confused, "look I don't have time to deal with your bullshit, whoever you are. I don't need this right now, so goodnight." I said. Before he could say anything I closed and locked the door I turned to walk but walked into a wall, more specifically, Jason. "Oh, hey Jasy." I said walking back to the room and plopping down.

*****3rd person POV******

Unbeknownst to Eva Jason had heard what she said and was frozen on the spot as memories and flashbacks ran through his mind. "Little tiger." Jason whispered as he smiled a real smile knowing that the sister him and his mother had lost, was back.

Hey guys...... PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I had to think of what to write and what to put in there. 

Thanks you guys for reading my chapters, it makes me really happy knowing there are people that want to read my stories. I only write these stories for your entertainment. Thanks you gu- "heeeeey you got any almonds left I raided your fridge and ate everything. I just want some almonds,.......please."      "EVA, REALLY. STAY AWAY FROM MY FOOD."

Anyways thanks guys, see yah in the next chapter. Peace