He talked

I sat up in my bed feeling like I was being watched. I looked to my right and almost let out a shriek, I calmed down when all I saw was chucky. I tilted my head in confusion when I remembered I put him on the dresser. I shook it off before I picked him up yawning while walking out of the room to the kitchen, I walked in setting him down on the counter and made me a glass of milk with some Oreos. I picked him up and went to the kitchen before I ate and dragged myself back to my room and snuggled chucky to me before I fell into a restless sleep.

****chucky POV****

I stood up from the dresser that I was on before jumping off not making a sound. I crept into the girls room before leaping onto her bed and stared at her beau- wait? What the hell am I thinking. I was about to take out the heart of dembwala (did I spell it right?) but before I could she sat straight up making me freeze up. She turned her head looking at me, I believed she was about to shriek before she calmed down. She tilted her head with a confused and tired look, which I thought was kinda cute....yes I said that, the heartless doll chucky thought it was cute. She's shrugged before picking me up and trudged to the kitchen before setting me down on the counter. She made some milk cookies before walking to the kitchen with me in arm eating cleaning up and dragged herself back to her room and squished into her, uhhh how should I put it. Her chest. Free pillow? I guess. I couldn't fight it before I fell asleep. I awoke to her crying in her sleep, I don't know why, but it killed me hearing her sobs. I hesitated before I sung a lullaby to her which I believe soothed her, she stopped crying and relaxed and fell asleep. I slowly faded to sleep.

***eva's POV***

I was having a nightmare of when I was little, but then I heard a soothing male voice sing a lullaby. I had a peaceful sleep that probably was the best I ever had, I woke up stretching as I sighed in content. I yawned before getting up and picking out some clothes going to the bathroom. I took a long shower changing and blow drying my long ass hair, I went back into my room. I furrowed my brows in confusion when I remembered having chucky to sleep with, I walked around practically tearing my room apart before I found him on my desktop. I tilted my head before I giggled "how'd you get there." I said. "I wish you could talk. It gets kinda boring not being able to talk to anyone else. Overprotective brother and crush." I said before sighing. I looked him in the eyes before my eyes widened as I saw something dolls eyes don't have,.. veins. I reached over before rubbing my hand on his cheek, I froze when I believe that fake skin was peeling. I slowly pinched it and gently pulled it off, I put down before peeling off the rest. I gasped and grinned hugely before tracing the stitching in his face, I jumped back almost falling down when his tiny plastic hand sprung up grabbing mine. My heartbeat increased before going back to a normal pace, as I looked into his life like eyes. "Soooo, your alive." I said. "Yeah, I'm alive little doll." He said I a deep scratchy voice. I sat down in the chair as I looked at him, "ya know. When I heard about you in the news, I thought you were really cool." I said. His eyes widened as a smile came onto his face, "thanks dolly." He said. "I have to pick you up, please don't move or talk until I tell you too. It'll take awhile before the other two will be able to take all this in. He nodded before I picked him up walking into the kitchen before I set him down. Walking to refrigerator taking out eggs and bacon, getting out the pan before I put butter into the pan turning the heat on to medium. I cracked the first five eggs into the pan, I took out another pan setting the stove to medium as I put three into the pan putting a cover over the pan. After I was done making breakfast, which consisted of eggs bacon, grits, oatmeal, and biscuits. I went to Jason and Michaels room, I banged on the door telling them to get up. I heard someone fall on the floor, I nodded satisfied before I walked back to the kitchen setting up the table placing the plates down loading them with food. I placed the pans in the sink washing them before I sat down, I took small bites I looked over to see chucky staring at his food. I reached over picking up the spoon with grits and put it near his mouth. He slowly opened his mouth before taking a bite. At that moment the two others decided  to come downstairs, they practically screeched before ripping me out of the chair behind them. "Who the hell are you?" They screamed at the same time. "Chucky, also known as.... Charles lee, ray." He said pausing for I believe to  be dramatic effect. I rolled my eyes before pushing past them to chucky. "No, get away from him Eva??!!?" Jason screeched. "Oh, please. Shut your pot-hole, he's a friend. To be honest he's actually pretty nice." I said casually. A loud banging on the door caused us to spin around, I slowly walked to the door, opening it only to see.......

************************************************************************

Sorry I had to the cliffhanger.

Please don't kill me, sorry if I didn't update on this story for awhile. I was trying to think of what to write for the story. I guess you could say I was having a writers block, on the brain. 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Anyways I'll see you in the next chapter.peace out.