Dixie's true self

*Harley's POV*
I couldn't believe it. Dixie is a guy sitting in front of me.

(I couldn't help it, for all those who know who this is😆)My mouth hang open as I stared at him

My mouth hang open as I stared at him. He chuckled which sent chills running down my spine, I closed my eyes for a second breathing in deeply and letting it out. I opened my eyes and almost shrieked at how close he was. He wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him, my breath hitched as he breathed in my scent while I breathed his in. "Hey guys sorry it took so l- who the hell are you!! Get away from Harley!" Eva said dropping the chips and drinks she prepared on to the floor. Dixie got up about to say something but couldn't due to Eva pinning him to the floor by his neck. I gasped before running over and pulling her off him. " Eva stop it's Dixie but he's a guy!!" I yelled out as she struggled in my grasp. She stopped "oh, so he finally told you huh? Sorry Dixie I've never seen you as a guy so i attacked on impulse." Eva said nonchalant and hopped out of my grasp walking to the beverages picking them up handing them to us.
*Eva's POV*
We finished eating and we realized it was eight at night. "Sooo what are we doing you guys." I said. I didn't see them look at each other smirking devilishly."Oh we're going to see the creepypasta's so you can see them for yourself." Harley said. "Really? But aren't our kind in a war with them?" I asked. They both took in a sharp breath. "Screw the rules we just want our bestfriend to feel better" Harley said. I smiled warmly before we all got up and walked out of the house. "Sooo where we gonna find them?" I asked. "You don't need to find them, because we're already here." Said a mysterious person behind me. I spun around feeling the air leave my lungs at the guy standing infront of me.

 I spun around feeling the air leave my lungs at the guy standing infront of me

Slowly i felt my face start to turn red from looking at him. He looked down at me in amazement. "Your so beautiful." He said. My face became beet red and i could tell it was, Harley and Dixie were on the side practically rolling on the ground laughing so hard. "You know, you look really adorable when you blush." He said raising my face so i looked at him. I could feel my heart racing against my chest as he looked at me. "You have some really good friends. They came and talked to me since I'm one of their friends. They told me everything about you and to be quite frank i like you." He said. I felt my breath catch in my lungs as I looked up at him. "Eva my name is Jack, eyeless jack to be exact" he said. "I wanted to know if you would give me the honor of being with you till the end?" He asked. I gasped as my words got stuck in my mouth. "Y-y-yes. I will!" I stuttered out. He looked up at me and even though he had a mask on i could tell he was happy. He pulled me close to him hugging me like no tomorrow.
*************************************
Hey you guys i am so sorry for not writing like i said i would.
It's not a long chapter and I'm sorry for it not being a long chapter but i hope you enjoy this chapter! Anyways like always peace out