Harley's POV

So me and Dixie were just sitting on the couch watching some really funny movie together, then out of no where Eva burst in looking fine and dandy. Then she looked at us and burst into tears crying and she slid to the floor as tears just pour down her face. I quickly ran over to her side and cradled her while Dixie asked her to explain everything to her. "I didn't know Michael had a-a-a g-g-girlfriend." she said before bursting into tears again as sobs escaped her. Dixie looked at me and we both nodded at the same time. "I know saying this would go against us slashers.. Why don't you date a Creepypasta?" Dixie asked her I nodded along. She looked at both of us with surprise and a look came across her face before she nodded. I walked to the kit he as images of me killing Michael flashed through my eyes. A sickening smile grew into my face as I thought about his neck between my hands. I shook my head before grabbing a tub of ice cream and a handful of chips with a spoon for the ice cream. I walked back and put it on the table. "Come on gals lets forget about that asshole and have our time tonight." I said with a smile. Eva looked at me and smiled before she nodded along with Dixie. We all laughed through the night watching movies as we stuffed our faces with junk food. We laughed harder as we played silly games together especially pie face. As I thought about it I looked at Dixie and she was beautiful. Ever since Mr.J abandoned me in the streets I had to defend for myself, I know it's bad if a girl falls in love with another girl but I really do love Dixie....what if Dixie were never a girl.....my thoughts were interrupted "you okay Harley, you spaced out on us." Eva said. I looked at them nodding before my eyes wondered over to Dixie. She looked back at me before looking away with tinted red cheeks, Eva looked from me to Dixie before a sly grin grew across her face. " hey guys I'm gonna go get some more snacks and drinks k?" Eva said. Me and Dixie nodded before going back to playing whatever game we were playing. Dixie turned to me staring at me my heart was running a marathon as I nervously looked back at her. " I'm curious what do you look like with your hair down?" She said. She reached over pulling my bows out of my hair as my hair fell dow to it's original length. She gasped as she looked at me. "You look..so beautiful" she breathed out.

"D-dixie, i need to tell you something" I stuttered out

"D-dixie, i need to tell you something" I stuttered out. "What?" She asked. "DixieIhavelovedyouforaverylongtime!" I said in a breath. She looked very confused. "Uhhmm..can you repeat that." She said. I breathed in a shaky breath before a determined look came across my face "Dixie, I have loved you for a very long time!" I said. I looked up at her and nearly gasped at how close she was to my face. "Yeah i know you do. But i also love you too" she said in a deep voice!! "Harley I'm not actually a girl. I've had to dress like a girl for a really long time because I had to stay hidden from my enemies and have my powers come back. Harley you have them back to me." Sh-he said. "But i don-" my words were interrupted when he pressed his lips firmly against mine. Slowly she started to glow brightly before....
***********************************
Hey you guys sorry for the cliffhanger.
I'm really sorry for not writing I've been having problems with school so i needed to get that fixed up. I'm very sorry for the short chapter.
I promise to make the next one longer and like always peace out!!