Girls night out

I woke up feeling extremely sore as I remembered all the recent events. Meeting Harley, and Dixie then having to kill everybody that's at the party and run 20 miles just to get home because some idiot stole our car. I groaned as I got up walking to the bathroom the idea of a nice hot shower popping into my head. I turned the faucet on as I placed my clothes towel and lotion on the counter. I slipped out of my old clothes as I stepped into the searing hot shower. I moaned as my muscles relaxed and the dried flaky blood on my body slowly washed off coloring the showers pure water. I hummed an unknown tune to myself. After about maybe a half hour of the searing hot shower I got out wrapping the towel around me as I dried myself off. Putting on the silky lotion still humming as the thought of what the song was popped into my head. I slipped into my new clothes as I combed my long hair into two high pigtails putting ribbons in as a finishing touch. After putting my dirty clothes into the clothes hamper I skipped downstairs and started making delicious breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes and I myself intrigued as I watched the stack get higher on everyone's plate before moving onto eggs I made everyone's preference for eggs and decided on easy side up for the two new girls. I made oatmeal adding cinnamon and a small amount of sugar. I then moved onto grits and then decided to make waffles as well just because. I opened the fridge before getting out the whipped cream, blueberries, rasberries, and strawberries. I walked upstairs before walking to Michaels room since he wakes last and hardly gets anything. I opened the door before walking over to his bedside and nudged him. "Michael wake up. If you want to get a nice big breakfast before everyone steals it wake up." I said softly. He only grinned and turned towards me. The next thing I knew he had pulled me to him nuzzling his face into the side of my neck. I felt my face go different shades of red as I stuttered "m-m-michael g-get up. Please" I squeaked as he squeezed me to his chest. I looked up and froze as I saw him slowly open his eyes. He froze before he growled. "Look, Michael I tried to wake you up first since you never get any breakfast in the morning." He stopped before he let me go and nodded. I got up rather quickly as I walked outta there. If I had stayed in there any longer he would have heard my heart as it hammered against my chest like at any moment it would burst out. I made my way to Jason's room "Jason get your lazy ass up!" I yelled he grunted and turned. "Fine no pancakes or waffles for you." He bolted up before running into the kitchen. I went into my room and got the girls up. I went into Chucky's room getting him up and finally I woke death up. I walked into the kitchen to see everybody shuffling around finding everything they want to eat. I went over grabbed a foam plate before loading it and sitting at the table. I inhaled my food and threw my foam plate away. I clapped my hands getting everyone's attention. "Everyone meet the new parts of the family. Harley Quinn, and Dixie Anne Quinn." I said introducing them. After breakfast I rounded all the girls up. "We should all go out today and hang just us girls." I said excitedly. They all nodded and without even knowing three rolled in fast. I nodded as we all pulled into the car. "Wait. What about money?" Harley said. "Don't worry I have a bank account with enough money for everyone." I said as we drove we listened to music together heavy metal. We drove to a stop at the mall since food was there, stopping by an ATM I opened my bank account putting at least enough money on four cards for the four of us. I handed out the cards and gave them the PIN number for that specific card. After a nice meal of fast food we split up. Three whole hours  had passed and  I  bought; boots, leather jackets, hair dye, shampoo, conditioner, adorable Eeyore shirt and shoes. What amazed me was how I was able to carry all the bags and boxes, but hey who am I to complain it gave me a workout. Walking to our meeting place I saw the other three were already there. I walked at a fast pace arriving not to long after Tia walked up. "Sorry it took me so long." I said "it's all good we actually just got here." Harley said. "Well why don't we go ahead and scadaddle on outta here." I said they nodded and with that we walked out the mall putting everything we had into the car. As soon as we sat down we all groaned in relief. "Oh my gawd it took all my will power to not murder a group of girls and guys in there." I said in frustration. They all nodded along with me. I started the car and drove, an hour and thirty minutes later we arrived at the house. We tiredly climbed out the car and grabbed our luggage and trudged into the house. I dropped all my bags and boxes in my room and was out like a light soon as my head hit the pillow.
****************************
Hey you guys sorry I haven't been writing. My exams started and I only have one more exam before second semester. Can't wait I'll be able to spend my time writing. As usual thanks for reading this page sorry if it's not that long. Anyways peace out.