Moms POV

I know i know what you're thinking why is she talking or something like that. Well just hear me out please? Ok so this is actually what happened...
***********flashback***************
Pain the pain i was enduring was something i would do for my baby to be born. "Come on Diana one more push!" I screamed the pain as i used all the strength i had left to push my baby out. A smile spread across my face as i heard the small wails of my baby. "Congratulations Diana your beautiful baby girl is ready to see you." I choked on a sob as i took my little light into my hands my husband burst into the room as he ran over to us and froze upon seeing his beautiful baby girl. Our eyes widened as she stopped wailing i looked down to see she had froze my chest tightened as i looked up at the nurse to see she had froze as well i looked around to see time had frozen i looked towards Kai. "I'm so sorry love I'm so very sorry." He said "what? Why?" I asked "I won't be in her childhood to watch her as she grows. Besides you know who i am? Ruler of hell" kai said. A lump formed in my throat "Kai please tell me your not doing what i think you're doing" i said. He moved toward me before looking deep into my eyes. "-ana. DIANA!!" I looked towards the nurse in shock. "Yes?" "Are you ok? You've been looking at thin air for awhile." "Hmm? Oh yes I'm fine. I just feel like I'm forgetting something." I said confused "uhm how about your daughters name?" She said i looked down and almost threw my baby. Why? Well she looks like a freak her glowing red eyes pierced into my lime green orbs. I revolted in disgust before looking up with a fake smile "Evangeline." I said simply. She nodded before writing it down.
~timeskip by mwah because I'm lazy~
I watched in disgust as my little five year old ran around the house doing stuff for my husband. "Hey little freak get me a beer!" I said "yes mom" she said anger flooded through me as i got up i threw my glass at her as it shattered against her head she fell to the floor as she wailed. I got up and walked to her pulling her up by her hair. " don't ever call me that. I would never be the mother to a freak like you." I screamed. I threw her to the wall hearing the wails stop. "Get my beer little brat!" I yelled.
~sorry another timeskip~
I cried as i realized that my actual husband was the ruler of hell. I also learned I'm immortal, i feel so ashamed  of myself for hurting my baby girl. You know what I'm gonna try and explain it to her and maybe she'll understand. I had packed myself walking out from the recent cabin I built. I walked and walked on for hours but I never gave up i kept walking as i looked for my one baby girl. As I walked i heard a twig snap, I spun around to see her standing there glaring at me. "Evangeline please let me explain everything." I pleaded she stopped before nodding as she glared at me. So I explained everything to her. She looked so pained and as she hesitated she walked forward pulling me into a tight embrace. We talked and caught up on everything.
*******Flashback end***********
So now I'm just catching up with my love. I was crowned queen of hell not too long ago. But anyways please read on just had to let this all out before I exploded
************************************
Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry I felt like her mom was getting left out. Anyways thanks so much for reading and I'm sorry for not updating regularly just school and drama is all so bye!