Meeting chucky

Ok, it's Eva not the narrator...... I wonder how many times I'll break the fourth wall. Hmm

Anyways it's my birthday today and My big brother came over to me and Michaels house. Well to say they got angry at eachother is an understatement. My big brother after a few hours of sulking  in the corner. "Big bro could you Please not make a mushroom farm in my little corner." I pleaded. "But, But, your growing up so fast it's not fair." He cried. I swear sometimes he can be so irresponsible, makes me wonder how he became a killer. I looked up to see Jason pouting and Michael practically on the floor rolling around while laughing extremely hard. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked. Michael onLy nodded while Jason went to make ANOTHER mushroom factory in my other corner. "For fucks sake Jason I don't want to run a mushroom factory so can you please stop making mushrooms all over my corners." I yelled he only pouted and said no. So I had to sit there and watch the pile of mushrooms grow and grow. 

"Soooooo, what did you guys get me?" I asked. They turned before taking me to an isolated room and making me close my eyes. When we got in the room they let me open my eyes. I gasped when I saw the doll that I always wanted since I was a little girl. I hugged them both tightly before walking over and picking it up. "Thank you so much Michael." I said. I looked over at Jason "what'd you get me big bro?" I asked. "A mushroom?" He asked more than said. I tightened my grip on the doll. "What do you mean? Did you forget about my birthday." I said in a demonic voice. Michael and Jason's face both paled and I could've sworn I heard the doll groan in pain. Jason practically darted out of the room with me hot in pursuit he looked back and squeaked. 

He fell over and was shaking in fear when he saw me with a knife and walking closer to him

He fell over and was shaking in fear when he saw me with a knife and walking closer to him. 'Oh yeah I forgot to mention that my hair had changed color in winter.' "I did bring you a present it's outside" He shakily said. I popped back to my normal hyper self dragged him and Michael outside. Sitting there on the back porch was an adorable little husky that strangely, looked like it was smiling. "I.......I LOVE IT!!!" I said as I ran over and hugged the little husky. "I'm gonna name you....hmmmm, oh I know! Death" I said. Michael and Jason both sweatdropped while looking at me. "Let's go in. Death your gonna eat some cake." I said happily. "A dog can't eat cake??!!!!??!" Jason and Michael said together. "What" I said in a demonic voice. They paled and shook their head before walking inside. I walked in as well I picked up my doll along the way. 

We all ended up having a great time. Jason sported some new cuts and bruises. My birthday was great and Death had a great time. My doll, I think is alive. Oh I named him chucky. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey you guys sorry it's a short chapter, I hope you guys like it. 

Peace out you guys.