A weird note Andy a weird guy

Hey it's Eva again. This morning was actually quite weird, it was kind of normal the rest of the day though.

———————-flashback———————-

"Faster! Big brother, faster" a five year old Eva giggled. Jason decided to give Eva a piggie back ride on the way home from the park. From Eva's room you could see her smile softly remembering her past while she dreamed. As she dreamt smoke drifted into the room. Like a taunting black cloud ready to make mischief it drifted to her nose. "Smoke....." Eva said sleepily falling to sleep. A few seconds later she bolted upright in her bed "SMOKE!!!!"  She screamed before bolting out of her bedroom to the kitchen. There standing at the stove was her big brother Jason. Burning......porridge.Michael however was trying to get the smoke to get outta the house. They tripped and fell on top of each other........... Eva bursted out laughing as she rolled around on the floor. "Ya know....I totally support you guys both being gay, but really not in front of me please guys." Eva said through laughs. Both of them just slightly  glared at her. "We're not gay!!!!!" Both of them yelled. Eva only shrugged before going to her room.

—————-flashback end—————-

I just layed on my bed thinking about what to do for the rest of the day. I heard Death whining so I looked over. He sat there holding his leash in his mouth with his head tilted. I looked over at him before deciding to walk my little baby. "I'm gonna take Death on a walk alright?" I said. "Don't do anything while I'm out, like make out." I yelled out. "WE'RE NOT GAY" they yelled at the same time. I giggled before running out with Death, I took her to the ominous woods that were right behind my house. I hated the woods, I would always see static for long periods of time if stayed near the woods. One time I saw a tall white figure in a tuxedo on the outskirts of the woods. As Death did his business I stopped before looking closely at a note on the tree near me. 'He always finds you' it says with a five year olds stick figure drawing. As me and Death walked the woods slowly, became like a maze. The markers on the trees weren't there anymore and I freaked out a little. I walked around with D and found another note, 'you can't run away' I read. I shrugged before pulling out my i-phone and plugging my earbuds in and turning my music on high. I bit my thumb and put my thumb against D's head and whispered 'minimize' I watched as he shrinked. I picked up the miniature Death and put him in my arms as I carried him around. Around I would say 2 hours I got around five sticky notes and the static noise gets more annoying. I walked around the corner of an 'abandoned' bathroom and found........you guessed it another *le gasp* sticky note. I picked it up and put it in my pocket, and drumroll please, static comes back. I turned and I saw the tall white figure in front of me. The static didn't affect me. I sighed before rubbing my temples "really man, trap me in the woods to find 8 sticky notes." I said. I pulled out eight neatly folded notes before taking his hand and putting the notes in his hand. I looked up at him. He looked suprised even if he doesn't have a face. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. I shrugged before walking off and finding my way back to the house. Death fell asleep. Him and his lazy ass. I sighed before walking back into the house. "Your back early" Jason said. I looked at him confused. Before shrugging and walking up to my room and passing out on the bed.

I awoke to Death licking my face, I gagged before pushing him off of me, I looked at him. He whined before looking at the door, I heard knocking on our front door. I furrowed my brows before walking to the door and opening it. "Evangeline Flower, you are under arrest and are to be put back into Smith groves hospital. We will use force immediately if needed." The two officers said. They reached towards me and....................................

—————————————————————————————-

Sorry you guys I had to do the cliffhanger. It's kinda fun to write what happens next. 

Sorry I didn't write for a while I have to worry about school and my JROTC class. 

I have a lot I have to remember to pass the semester for JROTC.

thanks for reading you guys and as usual. Peace out.