Visit camp crystal lake

I groaned in boredom as I sweat from the heat of the day. I smacked my face as I drug it down and screamed out "I'm so fucking boooooorrrrreeeeeddd!!!!!!!!" "Would, you SHUT UP!!" Michael screamed. "Fucking make me then you bitch." I screamed back. I heard him stomp towards my room, I crouched down low as I readied myself to pounce on him. He swung the door open, I pounced up and kicked him hard in the chest sending him two feet back. He growled as he swung his fist at me, I ducked below him as I came  back up and uppercut him effectively sending him flying back. I looked at him in awe as he lay on the floor 'knocked out' I walked closer only for him to grab my ankle as he dragged me down I yelped as I went down. He pinned me under him, "your a bad girl, you need to be punished." He growled out. I paled knowing exactly what he was going to do, he held my hands above my head as his other hand lifted my shirt up, I squirmed under his grip I busted out laughing as he tickled me. I moved around as I laughed he let go of my arms as he tickled me making me laugh harder as I cried. "WHAT.THE.HELL.DO.YOU.THINK.YOUR.DOING.TO MY SISTER!!!!!" We heard Jason scream as he towered over us. I paled as I saw the angry aura swirl around him. "I'm tickling her." Michael said. Jason's fist clenched tighter as he growled out the words I wished he would never say. "Why. Without me." He cried out. I paled even more as I gulped. I put my hands together in a symbol, "well I'll take my leave now." I said shakily and poofed away to camp crystal lake. I sighed in relief as I shook myself off getting the tingling sensation to go away. I heard a bark, I looked over to see Death sitting right beside me. I furrowed my eyes, "did you jump on me and get teleported as well." I said he barked in response as I took that as a yes. I got up and stretched some more before I walked towards the cabin where Jason's girlfriend which is my best friend was staying. I knocked on the door waiting before the door swung open with Tia standing in the doorway a very pissed look on her face. "What" She said "hey tia girl, long time no see." I said her eyes widened and she jumped on me as she screamed "EVA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" I chuckled before we walked inside as Death walked in and jumped on the couch sitting his head on the arm rest. "So, What are doing here Eva. Cute husky by the way." She said. Death perked up before he pranced over to Tia wagging his tail as he looked up at her. "Oh, Michael and Jason were going to tag team and tickle me." I said shivering at the memory. Tias eyes widened as she gasped in horror. "Oh, you poor thing. That had to be traumatizing." She said. I played along as a single tear rolled down my face. "Oh, it was terrible. I couldn't escape. It was horrendous." I cried. She pat my back as she shook her head in disbelief. We looked at each other before we bust out laughing so hard we fell on the floor crying as we laughed. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go scout the camp and kill any indecent little fuckers." I said. She looked at me as her eyes sparkled. She nodded and we both walked around the house but found absolutely NO WEAPONS. I snapped my fingers as I remembered I had weapons on my transformations.

 I snapped my fingers as I remembered I had weapons on my transformations

Tia looked at me in amazement "do me. Do me next she said excitedly." She said 'can I do that Kai?' 'As a matter of fact you can' He said back. I smiled before I imagined the perfect form for her. I closed my eyes before I heard a poof.

 I closed my eyes before I heard a poof

She gasped as she looked at herself. "Oh my god. I love it!!" She squealed. I laughed a light laugh as I saw her twirl around as she admired how she looked. "You know. You can change into that form anytime you want I hope you know that." I said. She turned around and her eyes were huge. I nod my head before we both headed out the house and scouted the area. What luck we had since about nine vans drove up and a lot of teenagers got out. I about puked when I saw most of the girls, they all had very revealing outfits on. Most of the guys were looking at the girls with lustful eyes. My attention was drawn to one girl in particular, she was different I looked at her in awe as I saw her turn around her nose stuck in a book. 

She was short, but she was adorable I believe she was goth

She was short, but she was adorable I believe she was goth. Just at that moment another girl came bounding out and gave the small girl a hug. I think this other girl was pretty cool.

 I think this other girl was pretty cool

I looked at the two girls in awe.

They looked over at us and.....

************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while. Sorry it's not a long story. 

Oh, I added ligmik0526a as a new character, she will be Harley Quinn.

Thanks for reading my chapter and see you in the next one, peace out.