Michaels POV

After telling Eva I wasn't Wesley she froze turning and saying sorry so many time, it was kinda cute 'what no what am I thinking' I thought, though her face rivaled a tomato, she started to stutter which made laugh a little and saw her face go fifty shades red if that's even possible. I looked at her food, wow that looks good. My stomach growled giving me away,she snapped her heads towards me and ended up holding her lunch out to me and said I could have it.'why Is she being nice to me, I'm scary, I'm a FREAK' I hesitated but eventually took it, i nibbled on the steak, and oh my god it was delicious probably better than moms (no offense mom) I ended up scarfing it down and gave her, her lunch box back. For the rest of lunch we talked and got to know each other better. After lunch we went our separate ways, 'I think I like her.' You can't she'll never like a freak like you back, ever!' The voice in my head said. 'Yeah that's true she won't ever like me back' I thought as my eyes darkened. After school was over I walked home, mom was at work so I had to deal with that shit excuse for a man, I mean come on who stares at their own daughters ass! I don't really care about Judith but, that's just gross. I walked in planning to go to my room when my slut for a sister started yelling at me for NO reason whatsoever. I got pissed so I went out on walk to kill a new animal while walking, I heard screaming, I walked over to where the screaming was and my eyes widened drastically, Eva was there getting a beating before she passed out from the pain. After Thirty minutes they stopped, they turned and saw me, smirking Wesley said "you do anything to help this bitch, we'all beat her harder next time, got that." I was having a war inside my head about helping her or not. I shook my head no as they laughed walking off.

'Dont help her, she was never there when you needed help, was she?' I thought about and remembered her being there when I was getting bullied,No she wasn't, I got angry knowing she was never there to help. Why? Why didn't she help me? I turned and walked away anger boiling as I walked away, I found a stray dog and did my business. After thirty minutes I stopped and walked home to wash up. I passed her house seeing Eva drag herself into her house, I was about to leave when I heard a muffled screaming. I shook my head not wanting to get involved in this. I can't wait until October, my favorite month. After getting home I went and got cleaned and played with boo, I went to sleep after putting boo to bed. I woke with a start hearing police sirens, my heart pace quickened 'shit did someone see the dog?' My mom called me down, I came down slowly she was crying and told me her best friend Diana was dead. She cried harder when we heard the news reporter "Diana's neighbor came outside to find that her friend Diana's head was pierced onto a stick outside in the the front yard, and Robert's and her organs placed around like a party decoration." I was shocked 'who would do that? Don't think it would be Eva.' "After searching we found the bodies in their room mutilated, we believe that this would be the doing of a mass serial killer still on the run. So those in homes watching this now, please lock your doors and windows at all times." Did they forget about Evangeline? "Mom, why didn't they say anything about Evangeline?"I asked in confusion. She looked at me in utter confusion "who?" She asked, my eyes widened in realization. They never wanted to keep Evangeline or anyone know that she's they're daughter. "Never mind its no one." I said. She gave me a concerned look but didn't ask.

After breakfast I went to school going through the same thing, but, Eva wasn't here. "Eva flower?" Mrs.dawn asked, she looked up seeing no one there. "Strange, she never misses school." I was deep in thought before the bell  for next class rang.

***Time skip*** After school was over I walked home, mom was home which was awesome. She was still crying over Diana. Sometimes I don't understand anyone. The voices keep getting louder telling me to kill everyone, I keep blacking out and waking up with scratch marks on my arms. I started to think about earlier, I think Eva was behind the murder of Diana and Robert because she never shows her arms or legs, so I think she gets abused at home and she ended up snapping and killing them both I thought, it all made sense, she didn't come to school today at all.I went and played with boo, ate dinner, and went to bed. I woke up to mom screaming and crying, I got up and bolted downstairs to mom and saw Rony beating her, again. I yelled at Rony to stop only for mom to tell me to go back upstairs, I hesitated but, eventually went upstairs and had to endure listening to mom scream and cry. I woke up yet again to mom crying I raced downstairs  to see the T.V on and mom crying. "We recently discovered evidence on the bodies or Robert and Diana of who killed them. After researching the DNA of a long strand of hair and fingerprints on a bucket we concluded that the murderer of Robert and Diana to be their daughter Evangeline Flower, if you see this girl you are to contact the police. She will then be sent Smith's Grove Mental Hospital."  Mom was crying hard, "I was her best friend and she never told me she had a daughter, why?" It was the weekend so I stayed and talked to mom and had a good time talking with mom and catching up on things. After awhile we saw the tv flashing, we looked over and saw a picture of Eva.

 After awhile we saw the tv flashing, we looked over and saw a picture of Eva

"This is what Evangeline Flower looks like, if you see her contact us please."